Official?

Note: I think I'm going to say this in every chapter, I AM STILL FIXING THE GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, VOCABULARY, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAPTERS Y'ALL ARE ONE BUT I'M HOPING IT AIN'T A FREAKING MESSED UP ONE, thanks. x

"So you're telling me you're moving out? Why?" Clara inquired. She was sitting on a couch in the living room, and Sirius was standing and telling her about his future plans.

"You know I can't stay here, this is your house, not mine." Sirius explained.

"But it's your home! I don't give a damn if isn't your house, it's your home!" Clara folded her arms, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I need to go to a new home, so I can live my life. You live yours, I live mine; it's simple!" 

"No, no it isn't. If there's a reason you want to leave, like if you want to get away from me, it's simple, just say it." 

"No! No! It isn't like that! I'm not moving now, anyways. I'm staying for like another week. So I'll have one more week before Hogwarts, and I'll visit, and you can visit, and James can visit. Heck! The whole world can visit! It will all be fine!" Sirius sat beside her on the couch. 

"Ah, I see you've given it to her harshly," James walked into the room. "He was going to leave yesterday, but he decided to extend his visit." He slumped onto the couch next to Clara.

"I wasn't harsh!" Sirius argued, raising his voice.

"He wasn't, I'm just...you know, I'm just me." Clara shrugged. "What made you stay longer? Not that I'm complaining, or anything."

"I just...felt like it. if I told you and left, it wouldn't be so nice." Sirius lied. "Why don't we check if our booklists have arrived? Yeah?" He quickly changed the topic, standing up.

Clara looked at him, with a face of disbelief. "Poor save." She suddenly smirked. "Even Prongs could've done it better."

"I'll take that as an offence!" Sirius gasped dramatically, folding his arms and pouting.

"Then you've taken it right!" Clara laughed, following Sirius and James to check their owl mail.

"So, should we go to Diagon Alley today or tomorrow?" James asked Clara and Sirius.

"Tomorrow!"

"Today!"

"We can go tomorrow," Clara quickly changed her mind, not in the mood of an argument.

"Okay, tomorrow. Now we-" James agreed, and got cut off by Clara.

"Now I go to my room, and you two go do something else, sayonara!" She turned on her heel, and walked off to her room.

James and Sirius looked at each other and grinned. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" James inquired with a sly voice.

"I'm definitely thinking what you're thinking!" Sirius nodded.

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!" 

"Bloody hell!" Clara opened James' room door with a frown on her face.

"Hey!" James waved over to her. He and Sirius were standing on two tables that they had moved to form a stage. 

"Wotcher, Vixen!" Sirius waved over, stopping the music that had been playing.

"I can hear you guys screaming from my room," Clara rolled her eyes. "The music, and your voices should be lowered a bit."

"Want to join us?" James smirked. "You can play the guitar!"