The Start

The Start: Part Five of Five

(Untold scene from chapter one)

((told in 3rd person))

As he walked into the place, he was looking, watching and searching. He needed to find him and he wasn't going to stop until he did. He knew he would be here tonight, simply because he was a certified stalker. He was a stalker that was looking for the one and only Luke Hemmings.

It wouldn't be hard to find Luke, he was a giant blond headed boy with arm lengths of tattoos, he wasn't hard to miss. He also knew he could fit into this place, after all it was an All Time Low concert, he looked as though he could be a fan. He actually had never heard of the band but that didn't matter, he just needed to stay uncover and find his subject.

Not only did he need to find Luke, he needed to find something that he could use against him. He needed to find Luke's weakness, so he can reel Luke into the little game he was playing. As he pushed through the weird teenagers he tried his hardest to not show a disgusted face as the sweaty ones touched him. The show didn't even start yet, thought the boy, why are they sweaty?

He stood out by the merch stand, thinking he would see Luke walk through the door, being late like he usually was. And he was right, here he comes.

He observes Luke walk through the doors, he was tall and covered in tattoos and looked extremely pissed off. He smiled, knowing that Luke would be easy to figure out.

Staying casual, he lounged against the wall, watch Luke fuddle around with his phone, but he made sure to stay out of his sight. Luke looked as though he might leave any seconds, which the boy mentally cursed. He would be in a lot of trouble if he actually left without any information.

Suddenly, Luke stayed. The boy watch amused as Luke stares intensely at a bright red haired girl. After Luke had observed her, just like he was observing Luke, Luke finally made his move. Luke moved to her, putting his arm above her head, obviously flirting with her. She denined him quickly, and turned to leave. Which causes her to drop her phone. If only Luke didn't notice the phone, because that would make it a lot easier for the boy. But Luke saw it and move into the arena after her.

It was her, she was the one he needed to find out about. Even if Luke had just met her, like the boy suspected he did, it didn't matter, anyone could see Luke was already in deep. She was the thing he needed for this whole project.

Moving toward the arena the boy could tell the show was almost over. He had hid out in the lobby for a while not wanting to be seen. As he walked into the concert, he spots Luke and the mystery girl right away. He moves in closer, still not being seen.

"And you won't get it." The girl says and walks away.

Making his move, knowing exactly what he needs to do, he give Luke a friendly pat on the back, "Tough luck there bro." This pat wasn't a bro pat, it meant more like, 'the game has started' type of thing. He turns away as Luke just misses his face, and walked away from Luke's profanities that was screamed at him.

Walking out into the building he spots her once again. He walks towards her, seeing her face was confused and pissed, he runs into her by 'mistake' which barely phases her. He says sorry without her ever seeing his face. Good thing she was so distracted when he took her wallet.

Andrea Smith. Good, the boy thought, as he makes his way out into warm summer air with her ID in his hand. He will remember that name. He quickly finds her car with the information in her wallet, even without the keys he got into her car without a problem and put it so it looked like she had left it there.

The boy walks away from the car, without any look of suspicion. He walks to his own car feeling extremely accomplished.

He had gotten the information he needed. He was ready for his Revenge.

-----------------

this was the last part of harsh so it's now over, but the sequel will be up soon. this is confusing but it's meant to be. make guesses, everything will be explained later on in Revenge. you can ask me questions too but this is it for now, don't delete from your library because I will be updating this when I update the first chapter of Revenge okay cool.

thats all from me for now, i'm so glad you guys loved this book. I love you guys, stay sweet.

((so many twists are coming prepare yourselves))