Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Song: Bad Blood- Bastille

Andy

The cramps in my stomach were slowly disapearing as the day went on. It was now the next day since the whole incident with Luke, and I was a lot less crabby than I was yesterday. I feel bad for snapping at him the way I did but I couldn't help it because I honestly felt like shit. The hangover and my period hit me like a bus. I was also the stubborn person I had always been and refused to tell Luke why I was hurtng so bad. That I did feel bad about and him running to the store to get me everything I needed, wasn't nessassary but it did help. And I was very thankful for him doing that for me.

After we watched movie Luke informed me that he and Austin would be going to Zone today, for reason he said he didn't know. It was a bit strange because usually he went at his lesiure, there was never really anything planned. He told me not to worry about him but that was exactly what I was doing while watching Catching Fire for the third time since we had gotten it. My worry for him whenever he goes there is very strong because it can be very harsh there.

I started to get bored, but I knew Ashley would be coming over soon. I invited her over when I found out both of our boyfriends would be busy. Well for Ashley, Austin wasn't even her boyfriend but I knew that they would be dating soon. She told me she had lots of fun activities for us to do when the boys were gone, and I was pretty excited, I missed spending quality time with her, and glad that the time were spending together wasn't studying for tests.

I hear the doorbell ring and jump off the couch and basically run to the door, I was just excited to do something. Yeah my mood swings were everywhere at the moment. I open the door and was surprised to see that Ashley was not there. It was Riley.

"Riley! Hi, what are you doing here?" I ask, honestly confused. I haven't really been keeping close contact with her, just because everything with college and Luke was getting busy. I'm pretty sure the last time I had seen her was at the concert I went with Ashley.

"Do you not want me to be here?" She snaps.

"Uh-"

"I'm sorry, I'm just very stressed and I need someone to talk to." She says and pushes her way into my apartment. I was again a little confused, because what happened with Payton? I thought she was Riley's best friend now. I wasn't jealous or anything of her getting new friends, because I have new friend too. I was just confused. Yes, confused is the right word.

"Okay, what do you need to talk about?" I ask her, going to pause the movie so we could talk in silence.

"It's Ashton." She says and sighs, putting her face in her hands.

"What happened with him?" I ask. Last I hear they were doing fine, and were in love. But I guess I haven't talked to her in a while so I wouldn't know.

"Well, I moved in like he wanted me to, and everything was perfect for a while. Then he started getting angry with me and I don't know why. We can't even get along now, Andy! I don't know why he's being such a dick." She yells, freaking out very dramatically.

"Okay, first things first calm down." I tell her. One thing I know, is that Ashton was one of the nicest people I know, and I don't think he would be a jerk to her for no reason. "Secondly, have you done anything to make him mad?"

"No! I'm just being a supportive girlfriend, going to all of his shows and helping him out with annything else he needs help with. He doesn't even appericate me." I nod, trying to understand.

Luke did mention something about Ashton not really being himself, he mentioned how he would come to practice sad. That made me sad just thinking about, because ever since I met him, he has been the happiest person. I hadn't seen him recently so I don't know to what extend his saddness was. "Well, maybe he's thinks that you guys have been spending too much time together."