Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Song: Good Enough- Little Mix

Andy

"Luke stop!" I laugh at him, he has me thrown over his shoulder, and is now running around my apartment. I can barely breath from laughing so hard, he is running around the kitchen, "I'm going to hit something!"

He takes a quick turn and goes into my bedroom, dramatically dropping me on my bed. "I wouldn't let you get hurt," He says and looks at me, his breathing loud enough so I can hear it. He leans into kiss my head but I get up from the bed and run out of the room. I am not quick enough, his arms soon wrap around my waist and I burst out laughing. I look back to Luke, he wears his amazing smile.

He brings me to the kitchen counter and sets me on the top. He stands in between my legs, "Now you can't run this time." He says and leans in again, this time I stay. I press my lips to his as his hands cup my thighs. I deepen the kiss and his tongue circles mine, making my stomach churn with nervousness. His kiss and touch feels so real, it wakes me up.

We've been doing this all morning, play fighting and making out. We are still getting used to each other, still exploring what it feels like to be like this. We tried to start slow with our relationship, but we realized it was hard to stay away from eachother. Nothing has gone too far yet, only just make out sessions.

With everything that happened at Zone, I haven't gone back. Luke has, and he comes back with few bruises. Nothing serious, he says that people there are scared of him now that he beat up the guy that was out of control. That night seems so far away even if it was just a week or so behind us.

He has been staying with me most nights or I with him, because of my fear of Michael coming to me. We've been getting to know each other the best we can, telling each other different things about one another. Nothing too deep. Luke has had a few times where he would get mad or frustrated with himself, things that don't even matter. When that happens, I don't know what to do, because I don't know why it happens.

I just wonder what had happened that made him so angry, why he has these episodes of anger. Why he is hiding something, why he has so many tattoos and piercings, why he is the way he is. From everything he has told me, nothing has indicated it. He just shuts himself out before he can tell me everything.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks me, I had stopped the kissing and was just staring out into space. His hands were running up and down my legs. He looks at me with sincere eyes. One thing I learned about Luke, you can tell whether or not he cares. His eyes are the main give away.

I look back to him, "Nothing, I'm just thinking." I say. There was really nothing wrong, I was just thinking about what was wrong with him. Not in a bad way.

"You want to talk about it?" He says, pressing his forehead to mine, closing his eyes. I put my hands on his arms, he is unclothed from the waist up. His tattoos go up from his arms onto his back. He doesn't have any on his chest.

"No, it's not a big deal." I say back, not the best thing to say, because it kind of is a big deal.

He looks up to me, "Of course it is, because it's bothering you." He tells me, I don't respond. I have words to say, I just don't know how to say them. "Andy, please just tell me, you can trust me you know?"

"I know that, It's nothing, really Luke." I try to convince him. He doesn't have any part of it. He lets go of my legs and backs away from me.

"You know this whole thing that we have going isn't going to work if we don't communicate." He says, trying to stay calm the best he can, I can see that, but I don't think it's working. He is pacing around the room, something he does when he is flustered.