Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Song: Photograph- Ed Sheeran

Luke

"It was just so weird, like I looked into her eyes and knew." Austin says, "Like we never get bored of eachother ever, we always have something to talk about." He had been speaking about Ashley like this for the past week. I thought I was annoying when I talked about Andy, but hell Austin has been talking my ear off for an hour.

"Oh my god, I get it." I tell him, I was sitting upside down on my couch, simplying bored of this conversation. He told me many, many times that he was in love with her. And I was right, I wanted to call Andy and tell her I was right, but I didn't. She said she didn't really believe in it, really just because she never knew what it was to fall in love with someone right when you meet them. I believed in it, well because I fell in love with Andy right when I met her, even though it took me time to actually realize it.

"But bro, like I actually love her. What should I do?" He asks. I fucking got that he loved her. I mean was he trying to rub it in my face? Probably. Ashley looked like she was in the same boat as him, they were both head over heels in love with eachother. I mean, I am very happy for him but him just was being very annoying about it.

"I don't know maybe get some balls and tell her?" I tell him, I didn't want to hear about it. She was the only person would be interested in hearing about it.

Austin just kind of looks at me, "I think you should too."

"What does that mean?" I ask him.

"I mean that you should 'get some balls' and tell her. I mean you've been in love with Andy for months now, and you still haven't told her." He tells me. I guess he was right, but 3 of those months, I wasn't even talking to her. I think I was just trying to make up excuses now, I just was too much of a wuss to tell her. I was really just scared to have her laugh in my face or something.

"Well maybe I will." I say, and get up because what am I even scared of? Maybe she loves me too, and I would never know if I don't tell her, so why not now. I knew she was almost done with class, so maybe I could go and surprise her. I make my way towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going?" Austin asks, right before I walk out.

"Telling the girl I love I love her." I say and shut the door.

I get to the campus area of her college and wait outside the car, right in front of where I knew she would be. I only know this because I have picked her up before, from times where she's slept over and I refused to make her drive herself there. So I would then pick her up too, being the good boyfriend I am.

I only have to wait a few minutes after arriving before students start making their way out of the campus. I look around to try to find my girlfriend. I see a few people staring at me, maybe it was the endless tattoos that trailed my arms, or maybe they noticed me from our band. Which I was thinking more towards the tatttoos, because not many people come up to me and say 'Hey you're Luke from that stupid band'.

I finally spot her bright orange hair in the small crowd of people. She was walking with someone, I couldn't see their face yet. The more they start walking towards me, the better I could see them. She was with some guy, and that guy was not Gage. He was a good looking guy and she was laughing with him, she was laughing. I could just feel my heart swell with jealousy. I tried not to get angry but I couldn't help it.

She was writing something down and then she gave it to him, it was a small slip of paper. Holy shit, she just gave him her number. I was expecting to come here and sweep her off her feet, but now I just see that I'm not wanted anyway. My fists were clenched and I was about to run up to the guy and punch him. But the guy parted from Andy and gave her a shy wave.