Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Song: Rejects- 5 Seconds of Summer (UGH this SONg I CAN'T)

Luke

I was at a loss for words. Michael fucking Clifford was standing in front of me. How dare he show his face after all he did. How dare he show up here like we are all good friends again, he doesn't have a right to even breathe the same air as us after what happened. I couldn't believe Calum even thought it was a good idea for him to be considered a new member again.

"Calum what the fuck?" I shout after the awkward silence, I don't think me or Ashton had a clue what to say to Michael. I look towards Ashton again, he was still standing there awkwardly with a surprised look on his face.

Calum smiles a little bit, "Bro, calm down! He's better than he  was before. I know you guys had your problems with Andy and what-"

"Don't even say her name! You guys don't even know what this monster did do you?!" I scream, my face was probably beat red, and my fist were clenched. This is what happens when I get very upset, Michael Clifford was about to bring the demons out of me. (if you know what this is from ily)

Michael had a scared expression on his face, and was shaking his head at me. "Oh," I say while smirking, "They don't know do they?" I ask, Ashton and Calum look confused as to what I was saying, but the truth needed to be said.

"Luke please stop," Michael pleads, he looked as though he was going to cry.

"Why don't you tell them the real reason Andy and you broke up." I say, the other guys look a little scared. Michael doesn't say anything, so I continue talking, "What you guys don't know is that Michael is not innocent. Why don't you tell them what you did to Andy?" I raise my voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about Luke?" Ashton tries to grab my shoulder, but I shake him off.

Michael still doesn't say anything, "Michael abused and forced Andy into having sex with her." I blurt out, speaking the truth. Michael looks down, he looks like he was crying. Calum and Ashton have shocked faces, like they were trying to believe it wasn't real.

Ashton was the first to speak, "Is this true Michael?" He asks in a whisper, like he was scared to hear the answer.

"Yes! Okay yes, it's true." MIchael was now having a breakdown, "I did, I'm a fucking idiot. After the one concert where Luke had left with Andy, I knew Luke knew. I thought he would tell you guys and you guys would hate me, I mean hell, I hated myself for it. I hate myself in general. There is no excuse for what I did, but you guys have to understand that I come from being abused myself." Michael confesses.

I don't want to feel bad for him, but I sort of did. There was this new thing I was trying out and it was called 'having feelings' and I hated it. When no one said anything he continued, "I don't want any of your pity or anything, but that's why I did it. I was so used to having my dad come home every day from work and beat the living shit out of me. So I wanted revenge, but taking it out on Andy was the stupidest fucking mistake I had ever made. I made her life hell."

"Holy fuck, what the fuck is wrong with you!" Calum screams at him. Not that I felt bad for Michael in anyway, but I guess he needed to be heard. So Calum screaming that at him bothered me, because out of everyone, I would know you can't control what your parents do.

I grabbed on to Calums shoulder now, trying to calm him down. "You're siding with him now?!" Calum exclaims to me.

"I'm not fucking siding with him, I just want him to finish whatever the fuck he has to say." I tell him, my anger was very under control, I don't know how.

Michael looks up to me, but I could not look him in the eye, "After Luke had left with Andy that night, and after Luke stopped coming to the practices, I turned to drugs."