Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Song: Breath Me- Sia

Luke

Walking off stage I felt good. It was a great performance, with some of my favorite songs. And also because I had made Andy smile a bunch. I liked seeing her smile, because in the past few weeks it was very rare. Even if she did look like hell, her smile lit up a room. I would do anything to help her heal from everything Michael had done.

Michael had also been smiling and winking at this girl in the front row. I knew Andy had known because the first time he winked she had looked down and a frown appeared on her face. She was done with him and I could tell. I had to withhold my anger because I didn't want to punch Michael right then and there, but if it were any other time, I would have. I mean the girl was hot, but she was no Andy.

I walked to put my guitar in it's case and get ready to go home. I was just planning on going home and maybe inviting Austin to come over, or maybe I would just go to Zone. I had saw the other guys leaving and told them goodbye, it was only me and Michael left.

"Man there was the hottest chick in the front row, I think I might go and talk to her," Michael said to me, leaving me angry. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"I don't know if you forgot, but you kinda have a girlfriend. You're such an asshole." I scoffed, he made me angry just looking at him.

"Oh right I forgot Andy was here, will might as well fuck her too." Michael smirked, I wanted to punch him so hard so that smirk would disappear, but I knew this was the wrong place.

"You don't deserve her." I say the truth, she was so much better than him.

"Why are you so defensive over her? Do you guys fuck or something?" He says getting into my face, like he actually cares. I am defensive over her because I like her and Michael is treating her like shit. But I can't tell him that.

"No we don't I just think you fucking stupid and a dick." I say, not having any other explanations.

"Whatever, I'm leaving," He says and walks away. If he lays one finger on Andy I'm going to beat the living shit out of him. I plan on following him, just to make sure, but I don't want to have him see me. I decide to change my sweaty shirt and get my bag ready to take home before I follow him.

I walk out the same way he did and see him talking to Andy. She looks scared but he hasn't done anything to her yet. She seems turned toward the exit, wanting to leaving but Michael's presence is stopping that.

Michael then grabs her wrist, very forceful, saying something I don't hear. I know he is hurting her and I must do something. Without a second thought, I jump out to push Michael.

"Get the fuck off of her you dick!" I scream, pushing Michael to the side but not to the ground. That was probably a mistake, he comes at me after gaining his balance. He pins me up against the bar, knocking over a few glasses. The impact comes to my back, making me groan in pain.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do," Michael screams back to me. He still has me pinned against the bar. He then takes his chance to back up and throw his right fist straight to my jaw. I can take the pain, I experience it a lot from the fighting I do. This gives me an upper hand to fighting Michael.

I smile and step back, dodging his next punch. I hit him in the stomach and quick hit his face, leaving him surprised. He tries to hit me back, I dodge and now push him against the bar. He closes his eyes with pain and I hear gasps across the room, as now everyone is staring at the fight. The sudden silence makes the room fill with an awkward feel.

I then lean into Michael so he can hear me, "Try me, Clifford. Touch Andy once more, you will get it so much worse." I say and drop him, and he falls to the floor. His face is bloody and bruised knuckles looks just like the guys I fight with at Zone.