Sixteen:

(I've had a lot of personal stuff going on so I couldn't update and I couldn't really make this long either so don't complain because it's not long enough for you.. to the ones who are patient, I apologize and I got y'all this week on both books❤️)

Karma

9:46 pm

After their house got shot up shy dropped bri and jr off over here then dipped out so Benji ended up leaving to find him and they've been gone all day

"I'm not going back in that house kay. Not with my son and especially when we bout to have another baby"

"I don't blame you Bri. Especially with kids.. and then you said jr was in the living room when it happened"

"Yes! And you know ion cry but.. my baby. He could've got hurt or worse cause he was right there" bri said as she looked up, wiping her eyes

"It's okay to cry. You hormonal plus some shit just happened that could've ended a whole different way than it did."

"I just need shy to bring his ass on cause we need to talk"

"It's going on ten. I'm tryina figure out why they not here yet" I looked down at my phone hearing the door open. Shy and Benji walked into the living room

"Where kinsley?" Benji asked

"Upstairs sleep. Jr up there too"

He nodded before motioning for me to come with him before walking out of the living room.

"I got him" bri told me, referring to Kyran so I got up and followed Benji going outside.

"You okay baby?" I asked sitting beside him on the steps and he nodded

"What happened Dimitri?"

"Ol boy got killed"

"Who?"

"Lucas"

When he said Lucas my eyes grew a little

"What?"

"I heard somebody found that nigga body thrown on the side of the road and-"

"They think you did it?" I asked and he nodded

"Cause of that stupid ass shit bout him and Mary and everybody know Meechie and Mary used to fuck with each other and we ain fuck with him"

"But y'all didn't Benji"

"Kay I know that. Shit, we know that but don't nobody give a fuck bout none of that. Now everybody mad" Benji said as he shook his head "I mind my business and take care of my family, and I still can't win for losing"

"So.. what now?"

"Y'all just be careful. Especially when you going to work"

"Okay and what about Bri, shy and jr? Bri said she ain wanted to go back"

"They not. They gone stay here for now"

I nodded before laying my head on his shoulder and sighed

"Just... promise me YOU'LL be safe. Cause I don't need nothing happening that'll take you away from me and our babies"

"Kay y'all my priority. You ain gotta worry bout that so don't even think like that"

"It's just hard. Cause we came to far. YOU came so far. And it's people like Angel coming around starting shit"

"Don't pay that shit she told you yesterday no attention. Ain nobody gone do shit to nobody. You hear me"

Benji put his arm around me and kissed my forehead before I grabbed his hand "can you believe we been together for 5 years?"

"It don't even feel that long"

"It really don't. The only thing that makes it believable is Hendrix, Kyran and kinsley. Hendrix is about to be 3 next month then the twins turn one in November.... Damn we getting old"

"We ain old. They asses getting old"

"You right.. you right" I nodded and Benji laughed "I can't believe he's about to be three already. I still remember when I had him"

"Shit, I still remember when you told me you was pregnant with him"

"And you asked me who was the daddy"

Benji chuckled "I remember a lot of shit. I remember when you first came out here and I saw you when I dropped that weed off to Lani and you was high as fuck and I asked her bout you"

"Oh you did?"

He nodded while looking down at me

"And I just got lucky when I saw you a couple days later at the gas station"

"Now what if I never saw you at the gas station that day"

"We was gone cross each other regardless. Might not have been that day but eventually, especially since I was Lani plug and I was gone be on yo ass"

I laughed "I love you"

"You better cause you stuck. Till death do us part.. naturally or homicide cause if I can't have you nobody else can"

I lifted my head off of his shoulder and looked at him while he just looked down reaching in his pocket, pulling out money

"Tomorrow you and Bri find y'all some to do. Shit, take Ari with y'all too" he told me as he handed me money

"I need to text her anyways. We was supposed to find something to do tomorrow since she'll be free"

"You like her?"

I nodded "yeah. Ari cool as hell and she act just like Meechie. I wish she could come with us whenever we go on this trip"

"Why she can't go"

"I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable or nothing cause MJ going. And vice versa. Ima just have to see"

"Yeah you do that. Cause I mean shit, Mary said she was good so what's the issue? Ya know?"

"Yeah but you never know with people nomore" I told Benji as I stood up and turned around to stand in front of him. "I miss my son"

"Hendrix said fuck us. He probably at yo momma house getting spoiled"

"I know for a fact she spoiling him right now" I rolled my eyes and then noticed Benji looking at me "what?"

He smiled while standing up, grasping onto my waist.

"I can't look at you?"

"Not like that"

"Why not?" He chuckled while he pulled me as close as possible

"Cause you got me feeling nervous and shit and ion know why"

Benji sucked his teeth

"Nervous bout what? You my wife"

"And? I can still get nervous" I said to Benji as I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his hand slide down gripping my butt before kissing my lips. "That just mean you doing something right"

"I must be doing a lot right cause you still here"

"Of course. I'm here forever" I told him before kissing him again