Fifty Three:

Arielle
March 9
9:20 am

"Oh my gosh I'm tired of peeing" I complained as I walked out of the bathroom, going to lay back down for the third time this morning, hearing the door open knowing it wasn't nobody but Meechie coming back in

After a few seconds he walked into the room with a Waffle House bag

"Getcho ass up"

"No" I muttered, turning my head the other way

"How you cry bout wanting some to eat and when I go get it, you going back to sleep?"

"I'm not sleep. I'm just exhausted and I can't deal"

"What wrong?"

"You got me pregnant"

"Well you should be happy. You get two of me for the rest of yo life"

I sat up, grabbing the bag from him

"Don't make me emotional this early in the morning"

Meechie sucked his teeth

"Fuck you too then. That why I hope you carrying bout four of five of them mufuckas"

"And I'm pretty sure you'll be an amazing SINGLE father to all four or five of em"

"You ain shit"

I laughed as he walked into the bathroom. I opened the bag and container then started eating my food

"You coming with me to my doctors appointment next week?" I asked him as he walked out of the bathroom

"Oh the 15th at 10?... duh dumbass"

I frowned "you did not have to call me a dumbass"

"You acting like a dumbass askin that dumbass question. Why would I not go Ari?"

"Ion know. I guess I'm just-.. ion know"

"You barely pregnant and you already freaking out"

"And you not? This your first baby too.. ain it?"

"Yeah this my first baby Ari" he chuckled while laying back on the bed beside me "... that I know of"

I side eyed him and hit him causing him to laugh

"Chilllll. But forreal we straight. We got this"

"I just don't wanna mess up"

"Ari chill. You good baby. I got you, you got me and we got friends with hella kids if we don't know what the hell we doing. And most importantly we got Kay momma and that's gone be our best bet cause they still don't even know what they be doing sometimes"

"You think she'll help me out?"

"Hell yeah. Kay momma love everybody. Especially me. I was bout to be karma step daddy for a minute"

I kissed my teeth pushing him away with my elbow

"That lady don't want you witcho delusional ass"

"The only person delusional is you. Thinking you gone leave me with five kids by myself"

"Stop saying that before it be that many forreal. Then ima really cry"

"That's when after you have em, we gotta see which one laugh or smile the most and that's the one we take home"

I looked over at him as I ate my bacon "so you would leave the rest of our kids in the hospital"

"Shit, you can stay with em. Me and my one funny child gone be straight while you sittin there fake laughing at all yo other kids corny ass jokes"