Thirty Five:

Karma
November 26
3:54 pm

"Listennnn, they should call me Arrogant Kay the way I just slayed this ponytail!" I told bri as I finished brushing her hair back in a ponytail and she laughed

"You so fuckin stupid Kay" she continued to laugh while shaking her ponytail "you see that thang growing"

After bri stopped cutting her hair about a year and a half ago it started growing so long and healthy. It was most definitely bra strap length and it was so thick and soft.

"I'm thinking about cutting it all off again. I love short hair"

"Bri.. I love you dearly, but I'll slap the hell outta you if you cut your hair again"

"Why?"

"Cause, NO"

I sat down in the chair beside the hospital bed and she sighed

"I wish I could take my baby home with me today"

"They said how long she gotta stay?"

" probably for a couple of weeks. She's healthy and shit.. they just gotta get her weight up because she was 9 weeks early. I just wish I ain stress myself to this point"

"I hate that you even had to stress yourself to this point but we not letting it happen nomore bri"

"You sound like shy"

"Cause we care about you bitch"

"I know, but it's just.. I'm done with everything and everybody. Jr acting up in school, my momma pulling stupid shit.. yo sister coming at me some kinda way when I ain EVER came at her any type of way. It's like she started hating my ass out the blue"

"All I can do is apologize about that bri.. I don't know what her problem was either cause I thought we talked it out"

"Talked what out though? The fact that she got mad cause me and you close? No disrespect, and I know that's your sister.. but if she upset cause you got other friends she need to grow the hell up"

"Ion even know at this point bri."

"Well what I do know is if it's not important.. ion want nothing to do with her or her nigga. Point blank cause I'm not doing this childish shit"

"Benji said the same thing and I'm tryina figure out what happened for him and scooter to start arguing"

"Shy told me benji was tryina break them up telling shy to chill cause you know how shy can get. Next thing he knew scooter pushed Benji telling him to move unless he tryina fight too and you know how yo nigga get"

"He better be lucky Benji ain send his ass to the morgue"

"Right.. and he said poor ari ain knew what to do"

"Ari was me 5 years ago. New, fuckin with a good nigga.. but I feel like she came at a better time than I did"

Bri nodded "yeah and you came at a wayyy better time than I did"

"I bet so. Bitch you been there from the beginning"

"Yeah I was there early on.. but not from the BEGINNING beginning. I ain met shy until I was 17, he was 18 when I got out of my past relationship. That's when they started really getting IN the streets cause before that they was just selling shit, making money. Next thing I know they loaded up with guns everywhere, one body turned to god knows how many now, and all the hoes was so in love with them while I'm just sitting in the background lookin like the dumb ass supportive girlfriend"