Eighty:

Benji

11:42 pm

"Shy I should smack the shit out yo dumb ass nigga. A BABY" I couldn't help but fuss at him at this point. The nigga was wildin

"On my kids that girl baby ain mine"

"Mannn" I shook my head

"Come on benji. Outta all people you know if I was to know some shit like that, I would've told you. Come on man"

"See, this the kinda shit right here is why I told you to chill out. Now look. In a situation like this"

"On my kids bro. That baby ain mine. I ain even fuck that girl"

I made a face at shy and he knew I ain believe him

"Forreal Benji. She sucked my dick and that was it. Outta EVERYBODY. I need you to believe me bro"

I looked at him for a minute and I could tell his ass was desperate

"Ight... but forreal, just be straight up with me first. And don't lie to me... is there ANY way possible that can be your baby"

"No!"

I nodded "Ight. Ima believe you. But on everything I love, if you lyin to me shy I'm on yo ass. Cause now you putting my life on the line defending you"

"I ain fuck that girl man"

"I believe you., but like I said. This is why I told you to stop doing all that cheating. You don't play with the girl you love like that, and now you see for yo self she sick and tired of it all."

"That's my concern right there nigga. Bri ain fuss, scream, cry, yell... nothin. She been quiet and calm all night"

"Did she cook?"

"Nah"

"Well shit, on the bright side she can't poison you"

He sucked his teeth

"Mannn she ain even try to poison me. I'm fucked forreal" he ran his hand across his head

"And now you see what I been tellin yo ass. Now I ain gone lie to you. I'm proud of you cause you got ya shit together and started doing right. But nigga you should've known that careless shit you was doin was gone eventually catch up to you"

"Mannn I know I used to do some fucked up shit, and I regret it cause I love my girl. I ain tryina lose my family"

"I ain even gone lie. Even if it ain't yo baby. This probably bout to have bri fucked up. She bout to start thinkin bout a whole bunch of shit that never crossed her mind. Opened a whole fuckin door of what if's. And it's a lot of what if's that come with the shit you used to do"

"Shit mannn" he cursed

"All I can tell you is to find ol girl, get a dna test done just to shut her ass up and just go on from there. That's all you can really do at this point"

The door opened and Kay walked out of the house with a baby monitor in her hand, them ugly ass teddy bear slippers and her keys

"Where you going?"

"Bri called me. I'm bout to go over there" she answered while handing me the baby monitor "they sleep for now. I'll be back later"

"Ight" I responded before she kissed me and looked at shy

"You good"

"I'm straight" he told her and she nodded before going to her car and left. Once she was gone I looked at shy