Thirty Three:

Mj

3:40 pm

"Hey you stranger" I said to lani as I let her in the house

Lani has been laying low for a while and finally she hit me up and since neither of us were working today, I invited her over

"Why you all happy and shit?" I asked her and she laughed

"Causeee.. I should be asking you that. You the one smiling like you got some last night"

"Cause I did" I told her while flopping down on the chair and she sat beside me, dropping her mouth open a little while smiling and shoved her hands into the pocket of the hoodie she wore

"Bitch.. with whoooo?"

"Another bitch. A fine one at that" I said to Lani and she laugh

"I almost forgot yo ass was bi. As long as you and meechie was together"

"I forgot I was too for a minute myself. But I know I missed having the best of both worlds cause bitch! Lani!"

"No you gotta tell me about this"

"Well her name is Carmen first of all.. and I be running into Carmen all the time at the hair store and you know ima friendly ass person so I spoke to her and we just became cool, ya know. Then over the past couple of weeks we been just hanging out on some friend shit until last night we was smokin and shit and she just randomly started flirting with me and I told her to chill cause ion do the play play stuff. I'm team vagina too and she was like she wasn't playing, that she fucks with girls too and boom."

"Well you obviously got some good last night"

I nodded "hell yeah. Ain nothin like a fine ass female that actually knows how to fuck other females. If she was a nigga if probably be pregnant right the fuck now"

Lani laughed and took her hands out of her pocket

"Well shit.. we would've at least been twins. Both of us be pregnant at the same time" Lani smiled and it did t take long for me to catch on

"Umm.. excuse me.. you pregnant right now?"

Lani lifted up her hoodie revealing a small yet dramatic baby bump

"I found out the gender today... issa girl"

"Oh my gosh! What the fuck bitchhhhhh"

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear

"Lani don't fuckin play with me! Forreal?"

"How I'm playing with this big ass shit"

"You are not big" I leaned over and touched her stomach "I'm so excited bitch"

"I am too but at times I just be so ready for this shit to be over with cause I'm so tired of being sick mj"

"Well, did y'all come up with a baby name yet?"

"Not yet. We still narrowing em down"

"Well y'all can name her after me" I smiled and lani made a face

"No offense mj.. but I'm not naming my baby Mary"

"You know what, ion even take no offense to that" I laughed

"Sooo. How has it been having the house to yourself again?"

"I'm glad I got my peace back. It just sucks though cause I was tryina do a good deed and put my family on but like benji said.. family or not, you can't put everybody on"

"And that's the fuckin truth. Trust me I learned my lesson. That's why ion fuck with my momma nomore. And it sucks because she's the one person I really wanted to enjoy my pregnancy with but shit happened"

"I think y'all should just talk to each other and see what's going on"

"My momma ain the talkin type mj" lani laughed a little but I could tell she was hurt "See, maybe when I was in 9th grade or anything before that.. but after I got into high school.. that lady changed so fuckin fast. All she cared about was chasin after lame ass niggas and doing drugs and now look at her. I basically raised myself after that cause she wasn't there. And if she was there she really wasn't THERE. That's why I told Kay when she first moved with me.. she lucky she ain had to be raised by that lady"

"Well lani, sometimes people ain meant to be parents"

"And it's sad cause I ain ask to be here. Like why have kids if you don't want em. That's one thing my daughter won't ever have to worry about"

"I know that's right. So just have the relationship with your daughter that you want with your momma"

"I am. And I know y'all gone be tired of my baby cause ima give her the whole fuckin world"

"And ain nothin wrong with that. I'm just glad auntie jay got another baby to spoil"

"We spoiling with GIFTS and shit. None of that holding. I learned my lesson holding my damn niece and nephews all the time cause now they don't wanna ever stay out somebody's arm.. especially Kinsley"

"Awe now Kinsley got two girls to play with"

Lani looked over at me "oh bri having a girl too?"

I nodded and lani kinda rolled her eyes making me laugh

"Don't do that. You and bri ain got no reason to not like each other"

"That's HER. She can't feel no type of way with every female because her nigga a hoe"

"It's not really that she feels a type of way about every female.."

"Well what is it?"

"It's hard to explain lani"

"Cause I'm right.. you just tryina find another way to say she insecure and stupid for being mad at everybody but shy for the shit he used to do"

"Laniiii"

"I'm telling the truth. Y'all just act like y'all scared to say it"

"Come on, y'all both about to have babies... little girls at that"

"And?"

I sucked my teeth while lani laughed

"I'm just saying mj.. my baby don't need friends anyways.. she got cousins"

"You are a hot ass mess. Ion know what to do witchu"

"You can start by telling me more about Carmen.."

I smiled and looked at my phone seeing she had texted me

"I like her.. I think. Ion know"

"Well shit, she gotchu smiling like that"

"Stopppp" I covered my face laughing "I just like her"

"So, what are y'all?"

"Just chillin. I told y'all. I'm not fuckin with nomore relationships, toxicships, situationships. NOTHING. I'm just having fun.. but I still like her"

"We'll just know I'm here for it. I like seeing you smile like this"

"Well when she come back over tonight I'll be smiling even more tomorrow"

Lani burst out laughing

"Oh you lil freaky bitch"

"Says the bitch that's pregnant" I responded while getting up, going into the kitchen

————

For all the ones that didn't know mj was bi.. it was said in the first book in one of the chapters lol