Sixty Nine:

Benji
April 24
10:24 pm

"Nah nigga gimme my lighter back" shy snatched his lighter from Meechie who looked at him some type of way

"Now you got some nerve. Ol light skinned bitch"

"I ain lyin" I agreed with Meechie "how many lighters you stole from us?"

"Ion steal. Y'all give em to me and don't ask for em back" shy said as he put the lighter in his pocket and I shook my head

"So must've not told Kay bout you going to see lani yet" Meechie said to me and I shook my head

"Nah. How you know?"

"Cause yo face still in tact"

Shy started laughing and I sucked my teeth

"Forreal nigga" Meechie started talking again "ion know what happened with Kay but she ain playin nomore"

"She probably got tired of people fuckin with her" shy shrugged "you can only deal with people fuckin you over for so long"

Meechie side eyed shy, blowing out smoke before taking

"Pot meet kettle"

I laughed while shy sucked his teeth

"You always got some shit to say, ain't you got some diapers to go buy or some. Shit"

"I still got a few more months nigga. You the one with a whole infant"

"Let jr tell it she ain no baby. She a alien" I said with a chuckle

"Nah" Meechie shook his head "jr gone be one of them kids on beyond scared straight. That nigga so bad"

"Jr ain even that bad to be honest" shy shrugged

"TO WHO?"

"He really not. Y'all bout to stay off my son. Wait till yo son get here then you can call somebody bad"

"Shy ain lyin" I butted in "I can see his ass now. Silver teeth all in his mouth just like jr getting in trouble all the damn time"

"You can't talk like Hendrix some kinda Angel" Meechie said to me while standing up " that lil boy just as bad as jr"

"My son ain nowhere as bad as jr. Shit, Hendrix ain bad period. He might have a lil attitude cause he got this shit from his momma, but other than that he be chillin until jr ass come around"

"We'll all I know is ima keep by baby away from y'all kids" Meechie told us while he pulled his phone out his pocket and looked at it before putting it back "look at Ari now.. talkin bout bring her a Big Mac when I come over there. Her fat ass don't even like fast food like that"

"Shit, if I was a chef you won't catch me eating no fast food either"

"Kay ain no chef but she can cook some" Meechie told me and I sat back in the chair I was sitting in

"When the last time you saw Kay touch a pot"

"Not too much on my sister now. She said you and them grown ass kids better eat one of them uncrustables and call it a night"

"But lemme feed her ass one of them shits, it's gone be world war 3 in that house"

"Y'all always got world war 3 going on in that house. She still ain forgive you for giving her twins" shy chuckled

"Benji a fertile ass nigga" Meechie started running his mouth again "this nigga add one everytime he get somebody pregnant"

"The hell you mean somebody nigga"