Seventy Five:

I'm gonna be doing a couple of time skips because like i said before, the book is gonna end soon and I wanna make sure I get into Meechie being a parent before I end the book

Weeks later

Arielle
July 29
11:20 am

"We finally fuckin did it" I smiled as me and Meechie pulled up to our brand new house.

This was something we've been working on for a lil minute, staying lowkey about it just in case things didn't turn out how we wanted. We decided that since we were having this baby, it was time for us to start thinking about our future together. Fortunately, we ended up getting approved and are now homeowners to a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom home.

Meechie got out of the car first and came over to help me out. I followed him to the door, pulling my shirt down over my huge ass belly. To say I was 32 weeks now, you'd think I would go into labor any day with how I look because let the doctor tell it, Me and the baby both measuring up as if I were 37 weeks which is why they pushed my due date up some.

He unlocked the door and I followed him inside, going into the living room

"My living room set would look so good in here. Ain it?" I asked Meechie while he just nodded like he wasn't paying me any attention and went down the hall and I followed him.

This house was only one story but it was big as hell. When we got to the end of the hall we went to this other mini hall that kinda veered off to the right and at the end was the master bedroom which was my favorite part of the entire house. I fell in love with it when we first came to look at it

We walked into the large ass bedroom and Meechie looked up, seeming disappointed

"You told them not to put the mirror up forreal?"

"Yeah! Why do we need a mirror up there?"

He looked at me and i sucked my teeth

"Disgusting" I jokingly pushed him and he laughed "i told them not to put one up cause ion want that thing falling on me randomly one night while I'm sleeping. That's some final destination type shit. And besides, with our son coming we ain gone have time for none of that"

"Who ain't? When them 6 weeks up best believe I'm snatching yo whole soul out yo body"

"Not my whole soul"

"The whole damn thing"

I laughed as I walked off to the bathroom, rubbing my stomach. The favorite thing in the bathroom was the glass shower, something I always wanted

"Baby I get to watch you shower now" I spoke loud enough for Meechie to hear me and he walked into the bathroom

"I bet you would wanna watch me witcho weird ass"

"You mine. Of course"

A smile crept on Meechie's face and we left the bathroom going back into the bedroom. He wrapped his arm around me resting his hand in my stomach

"So now we can finally tell them? Cause I been wanting to say something to Kay and Bri for so long"

" I bet you do. Y'all always gossiping bout some shit"

"Shut up. Them my girls of course ima be ready to tell them"

"Well I'm glad y'all all cool"

"Yeahhhh.. when the last time you talk to mj?"

"Shit. It been a couple days" he answered

"Well we about to go ahead and start getting everything moved in here and I wanna have a little housewarming like as soon as we done cause after that we ain got no time to chill cause this little boy don't know what he wanna do or when he wanna come"