Thirty Eight:

Benji
December 3
7:23 pm

"Look at meechie out here getting spoiled and shit"

"I ain lyin" Meechie smiled while he rolled his blunt "my baby the goat. I can't keep tellin y'all enough. Y'all gotta get like me"

I laughed and shook my head "watch when y'all come back. I give y'all till February for ari to tell Kay she pregnant"

" I betchu would know when a baby coming ain it."

I sucked my teeth and pointed at him "you always tryina come with the baby jokes"

"I'm just sayin. We used to clown shy for being the one to have a baby and you caught up then bypass that nigga"

"Fuck you. I hope yo ass end up with triplets or some shit"

"And all three of em going straight to yo house"

"No the hell they ain't" I shook my head "they gone sit right outside the door"

"As much as karma love babies.. yeah, ight" shy chuckled

"She can sit outside too"

"I wanna see the day you make karma sit outside" meechie said as he lit his blunt

"I'm glad y'all think Kay run shit"

"Cause she do" they both said at the same time and I stuck my finger up

"Ain no need to get mad benji.. you ain the only one that's the bitch in the relationship. Bri be draggin shy around like a lil rag doll"

"Bri don't do shit"

Meechie made a face "Ight shy.. both of y'all know they run y'all"

"Kay don't run shit but them kids"

"Yeah but if she tell you to lay down and give her another one whatchu gone do?"

"Slap some sense in her ass"

Shy burst out laughing "that nigga stupid as hell"

"For real though" I slouched back in the chair even more "right now I'm good. When the twins turn bout 7 or 8.. shit, 10. Then we can talk but for now she better enjoy Brielle and whatever lani baby name is"

"Lani?" Meechie laughed a little

"Why you laughing?" Shy asked, yet he was laughing too

"Cause benji know damn well lani and Kay ain fuckin with each other"

"Nah.. they cool"

"Nahhhh.. they ain't" Meechie shook his head and I looked at him confused

"Nigga, what?"

"Scooter talkin shit to everybody bout lani and Kay getting into it. I figured yo ass outta everybody would've known benji"

I sat all the way up "no. I ain know"

"Well I already told them people that told me to tell him if he mention my sister name again ima pop his ass" meechie told me and I shook my head

"What he said?"

"He said shit bout Kay ain allowed at they house and she ain allowed to see they baby"

"Mannno tell that bitch to take his corny ass on! And if lani following that lame ass nigga up she ain got shit to say to me nomo and that's on my kids"

"Oh hell" shy muttered

"And ima get kay. She should've told me he said some"

"Probably cause she know you and even though she ain allowed to see her niece, she'on want her to grow up without her daddy"