Eighty Eight:

Benji
September 11
5:00 pm

"Look at this Nigga walking like Kay hurt his damn feelings" I could hear Meechie say while I walked in Meechie and Ari house, seeing him hold Jeremiah and shy laughed

"Bitch fuck you. Kay ain hurt shit"

"Why benji come in here cursing?" Ari asked from the kitchen

"You said you was on the way a whole hour ago" shy said to me

"I was supposed to be but I got caught up"

"Doing what?"

"Kay" Shy answered and I laughed

"Nah. I just went and got another tattoo"

"All them damn tattoos you got, you can't tell"

"Whatchu got this time?"

"My baby name"

"Which baby"

"The biggest one" I answered while sitting down and Meechie sucked his teeth

"Mannnn I know yo ass ain went and got Kay name tatted again"

"Meechie stop hating" shy told him

"Ain nobody hating on benji soft ass"

"Meechie, watch I pick this whole baby up and throw him at yo ass"

"I used to play ball. I think I'll catch him"

"Y'all better not be using my son as no football" Ari yelled from the kitchen and eventually walked into the living room, grabbing Jeremiah and left down the hall

"You know what benji, I'm kinda glad you got her tatted again" Meechie told me and I gave him a look cause I just knew his ass had some smart shit to say

"Why?"

"Cause you tellin us this reminded me to let you know I saw a picture of you"

"A picture of me where?"

"Under the word bitch in the dictionary"

"Damn!" Shy burst out laughing. I stuck my finger up "ain shit wrong with it benji. Meechie just a hating ass nigga"

"Of course you agree, you eat ass. You the ultimate bitch"

"You stay talkin bout that Nigga eating ass. I'm convinced you be doing it to"

"Ion eat ass" Meechie shook his head "I leave that for y'all bottom feeders"

"Ima let you talk to shit right now cause regardless, im doing a whole lotta fuckin for the next few days"

"You must've got her name big as shit on you if you that confident"

"Nah I just got her right here" I touched my chest "you just gotta know yo lady. And I know Kay like the back of my hand. Kay love the simplest shit"

"Nah Kay just be horny all the damn time. You tell her hey and she ready to fuck"

"Leave my baby alone." I chuckled "but forreal though. You gotta know yo lady"

"This nigga changed his life around and became the love doctor"

"Listen, I'm tryina tell y'all niggas. A happy wife, a happy life. Just spend a week just doing random shit. One day cook out the blue, another day buy her some shit, clean the house, take the kids and let 'em have a day to their self"

"Bri gone think my ass cheating again and next thing I know my shit outside the house and hot water dashed in my face"

"And Ari ass ain stop cookin since she started again. She cook a damn 3 course meal for everything. I be scared to go in the kitchen"