Chapter 55 [ Hunting festival 4 ]

Ever since Aphrodite joined the party, the noble ladies felt into a complete silence. Only the sound of chattering from the small crowd, birds and the sound of tea pouring from the teapot could be heard.

Aphrodite was abit disappointed. She had prepared many comebacks inside her head but reality is disappointing.

[ The disappointment is already ruining my day. ]

Aphrodite sip her tea angrily. On her left was Rhea who kept smiling awkwardly. The atmosphere was heavy but she managed to smile without any trouble.

Not wanting to make the situation even more awkward, Rhea brought up a topic.

"L-ladies! I heard that the Goliath fashion is imported into Beresford again this year. Do any of you have interest in the Goliath fashion?"

Finally, the chattering from the ladies began. They squeal and happily chatted about the fashion.

Goliath fashion is a type of fashion which could be considered sexy yet formal enough to even wear to a royal ball.

3 year ago, Perseis wore a Goliath dress and every bouquets immediately sold the Goliath clothes related out.

However, due to the weathering problem and domestic issues inside Gilia country where Goliath fashion originally came from, the importing was stopped.

When the fashion related topic was brought up, Aphrodite's interest perks. As someone who adores shopping and fashion greatly, anything topic which has fashion inside immediately hook Aphrodite.

Three years ago, Aphrodite was also fascinated by the queen. Long black hair tied into a loose bun with some strand of hair fell on her shoulders along with diamond earrings and necklace. The black dress she wore reached her ankle and has a slit down on her knee, revealing her slender leg. With a diamond crown on her head and a light makeup on, her appearance shook the empire.

Even Aphrodite who was the empire beauty was stunt by the queen's appearance at that time. Because Adelliana was sick around the time Goliath was brought into Beresford, she couldn't find the time and motivation to buy those dresses.

And now that its back, those bouquets which sell Goliath dresses can take all of her money.

(A/N: She's speaking rich language, guys. I can't understand what she's saying.)

Noticing Aphrodite has no one to talk with, Rhea moved closer to her.

"Are you going all out with the shopping this year, duchess?" Rhea rest her chin on her palm and smile at Aphrodite.

"Of course. Last year, I couldn't buy them in time so this year I'm gonna to have  everyone regretting buying after me." Aphrodite laughed slightly with a joke hint inside her statement.

Rhea couldn't help but chuckle along with Aphrodite.

"And what about you, lady Rhea? Are you going to have fun shopping too?" Aphrodite asked the woman who then smile with no motivation.

"Haha...I would love to buy those sexy dresses but the problem is that I won't look good those. I would look like a child stealing her parents' clothes...I don't have huge chest like everyone and I am pretty petite...I am so jealous of those ladies....and including duchess Aphrodite too...."

Her tone began to get even more sadder and sadder the more Aphrodite listened to her

Her tone began to get even more sadder and sadder the more Aphrodite listened to her. Aphrodite looks away with pity.

It's true, Rhea doesn't have a huge chest compared to her, the queen and the rest of the ladies sitting with them. But it wasn't flat enough to become a national road.

"Y-you know, having huge chest doesn't give you that much advantages! You get back pain, attracting perverts and sometimes personal and embarrassing problems involved!"

Aphrodite tried her best to cheer the gloomy Rhea up but her world only keeps getting darker.

"Haha, maybe you're right. Having huge chest doesn't really turn out great."

She let out a huge sigh and move her hand to touch her chest. There are two bumps but in the middle, it was a complete washing board.

Tear slip down from her eye as she look away in bitterness.

Inside the hunting forest

"Say...what kind of girl do you prefer, Eclipse?"

"What a dumb question. It's obvious, isn't it?!! I like girl with big chest and big butt!!! The bigger the better!!! My dream is to visit the elves kingdom and go to their bar!!! Elves girls have huge chest and huge butt!!!!"

"Ahhh!!! Just shut up already, I only ask for your preference! Not your dream!!!"

Evelyn clap his ears shut and kick Eclipse's leg.

"Hah...but I wonder if there's any man who like flat chest girls exist...no way right!? I mean who would like them-"

Before Eclipse could even finish his sentence, an apple was shoved into his mouth and the shover was none other than Cronus.

"I like flat chest girl...what's wrong with that?"

That's hit Evelyn harder than a magic attack from a demon lord....he realized his mistress is a flat chest woman.

[ So master is a flat chest believer huh.... ]

Was what Eclipse with an apple in his mouth thought.

Xīnnián kuàilè~~~

Chinese new year is being celebrated in my country right now (~‾▿‾)~

I'm not Chinese but I'm still gonna celebrate it like everyone else

And I'm not Malaysian, Vietnamese or Singaporean.

I only have a chapter revealing Rhea has flat chest and Cronus is a flat chest believer for you all.

I'm finally having UR cards in Bsd Mayoi like everyone now too (T▽T)

Well, Happy new year everyone ~~~ I hope you have a great time in CNY whether you celebrate it or not