Chapter 37: Last day of my peaceful summer

Summer came by so quickly. It was so fast that I thought the goddess of this world made a joke by spinning the universe clock forward with ×2 speed.

Thankfully, my parents who are known as the richest family in the empire. There were no problems surviving in such hot weather as our castle has magic stone in the attic to keep the mansion cool when it's hot and to keep it warm when it's cold.

Hehe, my life is the best ~~

I don't want to move away from my bed forever! We are best friend and my soulmate too. But these days, my tutor has no mercy. Sir Warren made me study 6 hours a day.

Due to this, I couldn't stay with Bed Kun 24hrs.

There were no problems with my life nowadays. It was the peaceful time of the year. My parents would often seen to be with each other (including me because I want to see if they smooched in secret).

That would be impossible. Ares and Aphrodite won't do that in front of me. They would think that kissing in front of children made them naughty.

It is regretful to say so, however, my pure and innocent heart had been stained ever since my previous life.

Each day I had nothing to do aside from sitting in front of my cheap Laptop and search for new codes. Ah, those old good days when I don't need to find the real name of the doujinshi. Just typing numbers and it will load automatically.

That website became more cultured and cultured each days. I wish I could still see some of the masterpiece but here in this world also have degenerated masterpieces.

I sipped my tea from an elegant Sakura flower teacup filled with cold ice tea and smile like I'm thinking about my good life when in reality, I'm actually thinking about degenerated Highschool DxD doujinshi.

"My my, M'lady is sure mature these days. Are you thinking about your good memories?"

Margaret appeared behind me with a newly brewed tea in the Sakura teapot.

I almost choked on my ice tea. However, I still get to maintain my elegance manner.

Half of what she said was actually true, at least to me. I was thinking about my good memories related to doujinshi but not my family related memories.

I feel guilty however, this must be kept as a top secret even though no one here aside from Delaphina and Seraphina know about the word "Doujinshi".

Yare yare daze, this is so troublesome.

"En, I'm thinking about my good memories..."

I hand my empty teacup to her and lay back against the sofa in the guestroom. If there were any stranger or guest, Margaret would definitely scold me to sit properly. Since there is no guest, Margaret let me off the hook everytime.

She pour me another tea but this time wasn't the same Sakura teacup. It was a normal see through glass. The pink tasteless but fragrance Rose tea with ice  my best drink in summer. Usually, it would be Strawberry tea but Jamaica didn't allow me to drink sweet drink carelessly unless I really craved for it or when there is a picnic.

Margaret pour herself a tea too and sat beside me. We both relaxed together with the sun shines into our room.

It was peaceful...

"Knock Knock"

The knocking sound from the door disturbed us. Margaret sighed disappointedly but still rise up to open the door.

Turn out, it was our head butler, Xavier.

"Lady Adelliana, there is a guest. I will have to ask your permission to use this room for our guest to sit and wait for his grace to return."

Xavier politely said with a smile. I nodded my head and hop off the sofa. Margaret hold the tray in hand and rush to the kitchen to brew new tea and to bring new teacups set.

Xavier escorts me out to the front hall. There were numerous of maids whispering to each others along the way.

Curiously, I tug Xavier's trouser and ask him.

"Xavier, who is the guest of my father? Did he come by telling my father beforehand?"

"Oh right, lady Adelliana has only met the young lady. The guest of his grace is his cousin. The great Archmage of Beresford, lord Cronus Phantom Benjamin."

....

"Excuse me?"

"M'lady's uncle, Lord Cronus Phantom Benjamin."

Xavier repeated his name again.

This is the first summer of my 6th birthday, why is daddy number 3 already appear?

I-