Chapter 12 [ Princess Delaphina ]

The raven hair that was tied up into a high ponytail swayed in the air, the blue flowers that was put to decorate her ponytail spread a soft fragrance making one turned all their attention to her.

Instead of heading to her mother's palace, Delaphina Eero Peregrine was heading to the Silver palace. Her eldest brother had promised her to give her the holy language of Sol in an exchange for this book.

Delaphina easily walked pass the guards as they didn't notice her presence. Having a ghost presence sometime is handy.

She heads upstairs to her brother's study and knock on the door softly. The faint voice of a young boy came from the room.

"Come in..."

Delaphina did not respond as she opened the door to the room. There sat a 12 years old boy who was writing something.

Unlike her silky black hair like raven, this boy has silver hair that was shining under the sunlight. Instead of having a deep ocean eyes like her, he has a baby blue eyes.

Both of them were staring at each other for good three minutes without talking. The boy rose from his sit and walk towards Delaphina with a warm smile.

"Delaphina, you're here! I'm sorry, I was spaced out earlier." He crouched down to her level and pat her head.

"Don't worry, brother Ezekiel is the crown prince. You have many works, so I'm not surprised to see you space out." Delaphina said with a warm smile spreading on her face.

Her eldest brother, Ezekiel Eero Peregrine, the crown prince of Beresford empire.

She wasn't sure if she had visited him on the right time, today he seem tired more than usual.

"Are you okay? I have retrieved you the book. I don't need that book right now."

"Haha, don't worry. Your brother has already have the book right here."

Ezekiel handed her the brown cover book and took the book from her hand in exchange. Delaphina nodded her head showing her obvious happiness.

"Thanks, brother! I'll see you later, I have to go and meet mommy!!"

Delaphina ran out without forgetting to wave her small hand at Ezekiel. He chuckled and waved his hand back.

Delaphina happily hugged the book in her  hands. Holy language of Sol was the only first thing that kept her survived at first when she opened her eyes in this world.

As someone who had died from a stupid accident once, Delaphina wanted to live!! Live!!!

She won't make another stupid remark like her previous life. All she gotta to do now is to survive. There were so many things that has happened in her life.

She survived by falling off the stairs, so surviving by living as a ghost princess won't be bad either. She has no intentions to muddle with the original plot of this world.

There's no way she would want a life of those who're messing with the original plot...and that's what she thought...

"Princess Delaphina, we have waited for arrival. The emperor has returned from his council meeting and your presence has been requested by his majesty."

There was a luxurious carriage waiting for her in front of the Ocean palace. Royal guards and the emperor's trusted man was also waiting for her with a chilled smile.

"Wha-what if I refuse...?" Delaphina stuttered on her words. The emperor's man looks shocked for a second but he gave her another smile.

"Don't worry, your highness. Her majesty the queen is also there."

They are using her mother to threaten her...but why would believe that?!!! Her mother is obviously having a good time chatting with the Grand duchess of Valentine and Marchinoness Benjamin in the sunflower garden!!

Delaphina has no ideas how she get involved with this crazy second male lead. She was having a great time with her life but then this dude just casually walked into her life and now she has successfully acquainted with him.

Anyway, she has no right to refuse. Her head might roll to her mother's feet if she refused that crazy second male lead emperor.

For now, let's put on the angelic facade!

"Daddy!!! Delia is here to see you!!"

As soon she was brought to the emperor's palace, Delaphina had a cute smile on her face. Her innocent angelic smile caught the attention of the maids and guards.

Don't forget...she's facing with someone who could use magic and kills her by snapping his fingers like Thanos.

The door behind her was closed. Delaphina summoned all her courage to walk up to the man who's giving her a smirk.

That smirk...she just wanted to punch him...

"Delaphina, you're here. What took you so long? Did you have a stomachache again?" The emperor rose from his golden throne and the tall shadow of the emperor lurk over her.

Delaphina bite her lips hard...Living as non existent character is hard...and this man...

That's right...this man right here is the second male lead of that crazy novel calls "I still miss you till this day".

The crazy psycho emperor who smiled at  the corpses, Helios Eero Peregrine.

What did she do to deserve this life?