Chapter 38: Benjamin

"...."

"...."

"S'up?"

The only person who spoke first was Seraphina. She's wearing a sleeveless baby blue dress which was covered by a cropped black blazer with a white ribbon around her collarbone area. There is also a white ribbon tying around her waist.

(K: I apologise, I'm not good at describing fashion. I am using Noelle's clothes as a reference from Black Clover)

A blue diamond shaped like snowflake brooch was pinned on her right chest. She tied her silver bluish winter hair into a headband braid and let the rest of her hair free. She also wears a Prussian blue headband over her head with a big fake white rose on its left side with small diamond in the center of the rose that is shining brilliantly.

Probably much more brighter than my previous life's future...

And the person she was standing behind was a tall man around 185-187 centimeter wearing a rather edgy outfit. He wore a long black pants with black cloak over all over him. There is also a big Topaz brooch with small diamond around. The brooch was a rose shaped one.

This man has a long silver hair which reached his neck. His forehead was covered by his bang, almost hiding his eyes which nearly turn him into a hentai protagonist.

However, his golden eyes are shining really much brighter than a pure gold itself. He doesn't have any facial expression but he still look handsome.

Huh? Isn't his appearance exactly matches with the description from the novel? Third male lead, Cronus Phantom Benjamin.

Ring ding dong, is he the third male lead???? O∆O?!!!

"Lord Benjamin, please allow me to escort you to the guestroom. Our master and mistress have gone outside since morning. We have sent a servant to bring the message to them."

Xavier my saviour appeared in the right time. He professionally lead the conversation even though the other side wasn't responding.

"Pardon my rudeness from earlier, I haven't properly introduced myself yet. Adelliana Ivan Valentine, daughter of Grand Duke and Grand duchess of Valentine. I believe this is the first time we met, lord uncle. And..this will be the second time that we meet, cousin."

Cronus then glance down at his daughter, Seraphina. She seem to noticed his stare as she responded.

"Ah, we met each other when mama brought me to the palace. Adelliana and I are a good friend."

What? They actually understood each others? Are they using telepathy? Huh??

How did she understand him with just him glancing at her?

Xavier led us to the guestroom I was using earlier. Margaret seem to have prepared snacks and tea for all of us. Xavier was still presenting with us however the whole room was still stuck in an awkward situation.

Cronus sips his tea silently. Seraphina and I only exchange a look. We could only eat in silence while waiting for my parents to return.

Gahh! Why did my parents have to leave today?! I can't blame them either because I was the one who insisted them to go together and even told them that I can just stay at home!

I regretted my choices..I should have acted normally like a whining child and go with them. But what is the point of calling it a date if they take me with them?

Whatever, for the sake of my parents' happiness, I will do whatever I can.

"How do you do these days?" Seraphina started the conversation first which shook me for a moment.

'Who is this?'

'Is this really Seraphina? Iris?'

To think the person who never even take a glance at someone's face actually start a conversation.

"Yes. I've been doing good, and you?"

"Me? Ah, everything's going smoothly for me. My first magic experiment succeed and I now can use magic like every magician now ^^."

Huh?? Seraphina can use magic now?

Well, that's natural. She's the daughter of the archmage so it would be weird if she can't use magic at younge age.

I haven't tried to awake my magic yet. Father said I can awake them at the age of 12 since I'm too young for magic now. It would be troubling if my magic suddenly ran out of control.

It's fine for me in either way. I'm always good with both choices. Either learning it now or later won't cause a harm on me. I can't leave the house either so learning it later will be much more greater.

"Ah, good for you then."

And then, the whole room was filled with silence and random cricket sounds again.

A moment later, someone knocked on the door. Xavier who stood by it, gently open the door.

"Butler, his grace and her grace is here." The guard who was sent to get my I parents whispered.

Xavier nodded his head and turn to look at Cronus. He seem to understand what Xavier meant and stood up.

"Stay here, I'll be back later."

And then, Cronus left with Xavier. I was still hearing Cronus' voice inside my ears. It's keep repeating and HOLY SHIITTT!!!

HE SOUNDS LIKE SOME IDOL FROM SOUTH KOREA!!! HIS SOFT DEEP VOICE LEFT A DEEP IMPRESSION ON ME!!!

IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE?!! OAMAJSOSOW!!

I hop to Seraphina's side and shook her very hard.

"Brooo!!!! How come your mom haven't lost all her blood during their made out session?!! His deep voice is too sexy!! Your mom is the luckiest woman in this world!!"

"How the hell do I know that? If she indeed get unstoppable nosebleed during their adult session, I wouldn't have been born and listen to your bullshit by now."

Unlike the same girl who had a cute smile on her face and an elegance air surrounding her, Seraphina transformed back to Iris. She has an expressionless face and even lay down on the sofa with her skirt rolled up to her thigh, resting her right face on her palm.

Teaser for next chapter: Ares x Aphrodite!! I'll try my best to make it wholesome and romantic as possible!!!