Chapter 64: Male lead and female lead

Aphrodite, sitting on a rocking chair, knitting a scarf. She wasn't exactly sure why she made this. Maybe winter is almost approaching at some point. Maybe she's making this for Ares but the color scheme doesn't match a ruthless man like him.

Why would a pastel pink color suit a tall, muscle man like him? She's wondering how did she even choose this color in the first place.

A memory of someone, someone she's familiar with but have no collection of them nor their face in her head. Aphrodite threw the scarf onto the chair due to frustrations. Her chest was overwhelmed by heavy emotions.

(A/N: Not the weight of your boob?)

She wanted to cry out, scream and hit something so hard to clear out her frustration. Opening the door to outside, she bumped into a hard sturdy chest of. a man.

"Where are you going?" Ares, holding her in his hands, carefully let her go as if he was afraid to break her.

"Somewhere far away from my room. It's making me stressed." Aphrodite tried her best to sound strong but at the end, her eyes went teary instead.

Ares on the other hand, mistook it for her being stressed due to her pregnancy. He waste no more time and pick her up. Startled by his sudden actions, Aphrodite yelped.

"W-what are you doing-?!!"

"Taking you outside. You said you don't want to stay inside your room because it's making you stressful, right?"

Aphrodite could feel her cheeks heated up. She let him carry her to the destination he wanted and rest in his chest. Surprisingly, he took her to a hill where many daisy flowers grow.

They're grown in different kinds of colours. Ares put her down on the grass and let her breath the fresh air. He then sat down beside her.

Out of all colours, Aphrodite picked a pink daisy. The smell of the flower wasn't strong so Aphrodite smells it and let the breeze gently play with her golden blonde hair.

Ares quietly sat beside her and enjoyed the beauty before his eyes. The way she smiled so gently making it feel so tranquil. He lied down and twirl her long hair with his fingers.

No one said a thing. No one does anything. They were enjoying the silence and the sound of the breeze.

"Adele..." A name muttered out from Ares's lips. In that sudden moment, Aphrodite felt like a thunder struck her heart.

Her head's getting all heavy and her vision is getting blurry. Again, a small figure of a little girl appears right before her eyes.

She held three daisies in her hands with the a pink one, red one and purple one. Her face isn't getting clearer either and all she can hear from that child was;

Don't you think these flowers have the exact same color as our eyes?

In the next moment, she collapsed down, Leaving Ares in panic.

"Aphrodite!! Aphrodite!!"

-------

"It seemed like she collapsed from a shock. She'll be alright but please take care of the duchess more painstakingly. It isn't good for the mother and the baby to always placed in a weak health. You don't want to put your first child in a danger, do you?"

The doctor was done with examined Aphrodite, she gave some pills to Ares but then his next word shook her.

"I don't even know if the baby is actually my first child or not."

She stayed silent and it's best to kept her mouth shut about what he said as she too wasn't sure by what he meant. The doctor didn't comment and left the room silently.

It wasn't only Aphrodite who kept dreaming or seeing the girl at random places. Ares too also saw her holding the flowers.

It wasn't just earlier. Sometimes, he'll saw her, sitting by the window, reading a thick historical book. Or someday, he'll see her sitting in his office, smiling at him like it was a habit of her to visit him in his office.

He ran his fingers through his hair and got up from the chair.

"Maybe I'll should go outside to clear my head."

------

Ares let the wind hit his face as the horse kept running. He wasn't sure where he's heading to but he just wants his mind to be cleared.

Ares stopped by the a huge lake to let his horse rest. He sat down by the tree and close his eyes, hoping to get a nap.

However, it didn't went as planned. Ares sensed a presence from behind, assuming it was a robber or brainless assassin.

As the presence get close, he immediately stood up and grabbed their hands. The assassin turned out to be a girl with a pair of amber eyes, looking at him like she was lost.

He was the one who should be lost as the girl before him suddenly wake up him up.

"Bellamira...?"

-------

Aigooo, here we are!!! The moment is here, Ares and his original girlfriend finally met.

What do you think will happened?