Chapter 25: [ River of Forgotten ]

Everything really went well today for me. I woke up with seeing my (illegal but whatever) protagonist-villainess parents with me. I was able to join with everyone in the kitchen, listening to their singing.

Because of this, my mood didn't affect my studies. Even my teachers are shocked by my behaviour, especially sir Warren.

Before my literature class ended, I suddenly realised my purpose.

"Sir Warren, may I ask you something?!!" I stood up from my chair and slammed my hands onto the table, startling my tutor.

"Y-yes?" Sir Warren clears his throat and adjust his glasses.

"May I ask you about the river of forgotten?"

Upon hearing my question, sir Warren widen his eyes. He looks at the door behind him and approached me.

"Lady Adelliana, where did you hear about this?"

Is that a forbidden thing to ask?

"I-I read book about it now time but there was so specific information about. I'm purely curious and interest about it."

I bluntly lied to sir Warren without stuttering. I'm half true though, I did read the novel and it's indeed have no clear info about it.

"Hah, the river of forgotten is a forbidden tale. There was no punishment for spreading the story around, but it was still banned from teaching in school or home school."

Sir Warren sighed. Come to think of it, my history tutor has never taught me about the history thing about that river.

"It was banned from teaching as there was many reckless students who were determined to find the truth about it. Thus, it's resulted so many people went missing. The history lesson of Forgotten river was banned in school."

Sir Warren told me before I could even ask him. Then...what about Bellamira? I got the story wrong and believed that Ares was still searching for her.

"Could you please tell about this river more?"

"Alright, but please promise me you won't go there and jump into it. Although, I doubt the duke and and duchess will even allow you to step outside of the castle."

Haha...even if they allow me to, I don't have a slight thought of going there. Who in the right mind would suddenly want to have a picnic there and jump into it?

"I myself have never gone there too, but I do hear about the story. There was actually some survivors who came back from the river of forgotten. People who fell into the river will be forgotten by their close and loved ones. However, there will be some who would still remember them, but not their names or faces. They could only remember their status or age."

"The river came from the tear of mother Titan. Her husband who abandoned her, left her by lying to her. She waited by the cliff, and cry every day and night, until her tears became river. Soon after, she found her husband, flying on the sky with another woman, laughing happily. The mother titan left in rage and cried out, creating thunder to struck them. The husband and his affair fell into the river. The mother titan cursed them to be separated and forgot each other, never to be found and meet. That is how the river was formed."

I am not a person who look down on legend or myth but wow...everything in fantasy world just use magic and legend as a logic explanation behind everything.

What do I even expect from a world where science or math haven't even properly found and taught?

"Thank you for telling me, sir Warren."

"It's okay, but please listen to my advice and don't jump into the river."

Ah yes, I won't do it even if you won't warn me.

I personally send him off until his carriage disappeared.

I forgot some part of the novel, but I should plan my future before Bellamira makes her appearance.

I'm not someone who likes to go between other affair, however, the person that the protagonist will ended up with is my dad.

I have planned this, and I still have no intention of letting my dad and the protagonist go away just like that.

Yeah, Aphrodite is a bad woman who pushed Bellamira into the river but Ares and Aphrodite are already married.

So, Bellamira shouldn't become a homewreacker bitch. I only have good intention. I don't want Bellamira to be called as "homewrecker bitch" by the people who loved her.

The storyline is intended, so I still have more time.

Haha, you ask me why an extra like me would go as far as breaking them up?

But, I'm a reincarnator. I am an extra of this story, I am bound to mess up the original line. My existence has messed up the plot the moment I woke up.

My goal is to protect Ares x Aphrodite ship! I shipped the male lead and the Villainess, so what?!

Arc 1 ended
An extra who bounds to mess up the plot