Chapter 56 [ Hunting Festival 5 ]

Author is grateful for the 733 followers and 7k votes with 150k readers!! This is my biggest achievement so far, we even got number one in Reincarnation!!! T_T

Again, I am thankful for your support! If it weren't for your comments and support, I would probably still going to do my best to reach where I am standing.
Thank you for your support!

Each of the noble families were doing their best searching for the wild rare beast inside the forest. Just like any other year, Ares was the first one to return first. His knights carried bunch of wild beasts and drop them to the ground so that the royal knights could take a good observation of them.

Ares immediately headed for the tent where his bath was already prepared 15 minutes ago. He washed all the dirt and the blood and finally soak in the warm water.

[ What a day....right, did they bring the animal I caught early this day to Aphrodite yet? ]

Ares ponder all over his thoughts until Jacobs called for him.

"My lord, would you like to have deer meat stew for dinner or deer meet grilled?" Jacobs sounded so serious that Ares thought the dinner was a really huge matter.

He sighed and told Jacobs back nonchalantly:

"Do whatever you want; as long as Aphrodite likes it, of course."

"Understood."

He watches Jacobs' shadow leave and that's when he finally got up. Ares grabs the nearby towel and dry his hair, buck naked.

"Ares...do you want pudding for dessert tonight-................."

Just as when Ares was drying his hair, Aphrodite walks on in with a plate of pudding. The scene was left in nothing but complete silence for a total 3 minutes until Ares decided to use his towel to wrap around his waist.

"So, do you want it?" Aphrodite questioned him once again. Ares raised his eyebrow, confused by Aphrodite's reaction.

"You could tell me beforehand before coming into the bath tent...."

"There was nothing to knock on. Do you want me to knock on the tent made out of thick cloth?"

"Shouting was actually a pretty good solution."

"I didn't have the energy to shout your name."

"You're a woman who shouldn't walk into when a math is in bath...." Ares puts on his long sleeve shirt and grab the black pant from the table.

Aphrodite titled her neck and sigh, she can't believe what just came out from Ares's mouth.

"Listen up, I don't know if you were in a mood for joking earlier but Ares...did you want me to have a flushing red reaction upon seeing you naked? We are married for Pete's sake. Stop acting like a virgin and put on your clothes!"

Ares couldn't help but bite his lips in defeated. If Aphrodite's reaction was a flushing and embarrassed one, he would have gotten the chance to tease her but god wasn't his side like always. Maybe he should stop becoming an atheist, that might grant some of small wishes.

Aphrodite, however, didn't leave the bathroom until Ares put his pants on. She was enjoying the view to the fullest. Maybe being the monstrous Grand duke's wife wasn't a bad idea.

Tonight dinner was happy and joyous as ever. Aphrodite was having fun watching Connor chasing after Finny and Jacobs to kick their asses. The pudding matter was finally resolved, Ares ended up eating all of the pudding.

That night, when Ares was lying on the bed; eye closed, Aphrodite mutters quietly enough for both of them to hear.

"Tomorrow....we finally get to see Adele again...I'm so happy..." Aphrodite smiles gently while brushing her wavy golden blonde hair.

"Do you miss her that much?"

"Of course! It was a bit weird when there's no Adele in the middle of us during the first night here...I'm so ready to sleep with her again when we're back home..."

Ares didn't respond. He simply smiles, watching her back as she brushes her hair. He got up and wrap his arms around her waist.

"Say...don't you think it's about time for Adele to get a younger sibling?" Ares slowly trails his lips down from her neck to her back.

"!" Aphrodite was taken by what he said. She doesn't know whether Ares just want to do the deed or actually want another child.

"What if Adelliana isn't ready..." Aphrodite asked him in a low tone.

"I'm sure she'll be happy. Adele has been lonely for so long, I'm sure she'll want a younger sibling. A protective younger brother or a cute little sister will be nice." As he said that, Ares grabs the hairbrush from her hand and toss it to the nightstand.

"I guess..." Aphrodite whispers under her breath, cheeks flushed. Maybe the more the more merrier, Adelliana has only been playing around by herself for so long that as a mother, she was also completely heartbroken.

To have another mini Aphrodite or Ares will probably add more warmth to this family.

That night, as the couple spent their last night at the hunting forest, back at home Adelliana was praying by the window.

"Aqua sama....Barbatos...Morax....please grant my wish. I want a younger sibling to ease my bored- I mean to love them...I'll give you Mora and booze which are stored in the cell as much as you wanted!"

Yes, Aphrodite is going to be pregnant.

Adele will return in the next chapter ~~