Chapter 63: Key, Necklace, Quill

I was left in a huge disappointment because of Childe. I knew it was already fishy by just hearing the name "Childe". I however, still cling on that hope foolishly because of my delusional.

"There, there...don't be upset. I know there are more waifu for you to collect, let's just consider this as an accident." Delaphina pats my back to comfort me while Seraphina laughed her ass off as if what happened to me was a joke.

That asshole friend! (T_T)

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trick you like this..."

Tricking doesn't matter! What matters is that you're a fucking trap!

"Anyway, now that you're all here, do you have something inside your pockets?"

Childe switched the topic. Seraphina gave him a weird out look but still reach to her pocket. After a moment of searching, she pulled out a quill.

Seraphina stared at the beautiful white feather quill with a golden pen tip. Her eyebrow was raised in confusion.

"Guys..."

"Yeah?"

"How the hell did my pocket get so deep and big? It took a moment just to find a quill..."

"Interesting, maybe not even science can explain the mysterious expansion of your pocket..." I rubbed my chin, imitating a smart ass character when in reality I'm just dumber than a pigeon who stole my pizza.

Delaphina then too reaches her hand to her dress pocket and pull out a golden necklace with a diamond heart pendant.

The two items mysteriously appeared in their pockets reminded me of the crystal King chess piece my parents gifted to me when they returned from their date.

"Why is the quill I got from my parents on my birthday here? Childe, without any explanation, I know you're already behind this."

Seraphina held the quill carefully to her chest.

"This necklace is the necklace that the royals must gift to a princess. There's no doubt Childe is behind this."

Delaphina narrowed her eyes at Childe. Each of their items were given to them by their parents, same goes for me. I held my chess piece tightly, thinking how are my parents doing.

Have they already forgotten about me..? Did father meet Bellamira the original heroine yet? Will mother become the Villainess again?

Thoughts ran through my little head as I can't help but worried about my parents.

"Yes, I am the one who slipped those items into your pockets. Without them, you won't be able to return to your home. Bellamira went through stages so that she could return back to the land."

Childe with his arms crossed, gave us a serious look.

"What kind of stages? Do we need to be tested to prove we are capable enough to return to our home?" Delaphina, squeezed her eyes shut. I gave her a pat on the back with Seraphina holding her hand.

Despite being a strong and feisty little girl, Delaphina is just a teenager who was reborn into a baby and grown up normally like us. We're at the end, just a teenager because we never through the adult life stage.

Knowing how much she wanted to return home, my desperation is also burning up.

"How do we return to our home?" I demanded an answer from Childe immediately.

"We have to go to the void dimension because that's where god reside. Remember, all of us didn't come here for no reason. Going through trials given by god, they will reveal themselves to you."

Jesus...are you serious? Do we need to meet god? For real, why god?!!

Damn it...I will beat god up as soon as I finish their bullshit whatever trial. For the sake of home and to interrupt my dad whenever he wants to flirt mom, I shall beat god's ass because why not?

------

Guys!!! I already posted this in my profile but I can't thank you enough for 10k Votes and 800 followers!!

"I'll be the grand duchess" is my most accomplished work so far.

So for the celebration, what do you guys want beside update? I definitely need to do something for you besides from updating.

I love you guys so much!!