Minecraft

TW:

Crutchie POV
Finally, the weekend. I thought as the final bell rang. (Idc if it isnt supposed to be friday it is now). I was pretty excited for this weekend, not only because the gang was meeting up in a few hours, but also because I was going to meet my foster family for the first time.

It was exciting, but also extremely nerve-racking. They could be homophobic and hate me, or discriminate against disabled people. There were too many variables thats spelled out disaster for me. I almost walked by Elmer, as I was so lost in thought.

"Crutchie!" He said, grabbing my hand lightly.

"Oh! Hey Elm, I didn't see you there." I laughed, and he did too.

"It's fine. Just wanted you to remember that you are staying the day slash night with me." Elmer stated. I smiled at the thought, and we continued walking to his car. "So are you more nervous or exciting to meet your new foster fam?"

"Probably excited," I answered truthfully. I let go of his hand and made my way to the passenger door of the car, slipping in. Elmer got into the driver's seat, setting his backpack in the back.

"That's cool, do you have any information about them yet?" He questioned while putting the car into drive and pulling out of the parking lot.

"I know the parents have a daughter, but that is it. So I will be having a foster sister for the time being. They also have a dog, which is cool," I explained.

"Cool. Who are you gonna bring with you?" I knew what Elmer was doing, his magical 'managing to stay on topic but also making someone less nervous' tactic. But I didn't care.

The foster agency had told me how it was going to go. Pretty simple, I get to the new foster people house and meet them and then move in that day or the next. One nice thing was that they allowed the child to bring one or two friends, mostly to ease anxieties about the new family.

"Obviously you, and honestly I think that is it. I would love to bring Jack or Spot, but I feel like they would be too protective, you know?" I explained, and Elmer nodded along. We talked for the rest of the car ride about random things, ending up settling on the topic of the auditions. They were with Monday, and although techies didn't have to audition, I was just as nervous for my friends.

"Is your dad home yet?" I asked as we got out of his car. We had just pulled into Elmer's family's apartment complex, and were starting to make our way up to his apartment.

"Nope. He would normally be home soon, but he has a date today." Elmer said, jokingly wiggling his eye brows.

"Oh who is it this time?" I asked.

"A person named Alex, and from what I have heard they seem nice. Who knows, maybe dad will finally have his first date-mate!"

"Maybe," I mused. We walked into his apartment, setting our bags down by the door.

"You go to my room, I'm grab some snacks." Elmer suggested.

"If you want to bring snacks all you have to do is bring yourself." I joked, watching as a blush covered Elmer's face. I giggled and made my way to his room, laying down on his bed. Elmer soon came in with two bowls of goldfish and sat down next to me.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I mean we have three hours to burn. Maybe just play minecraft?" Elmer nodded eagerly and ran to grab his laptop. He came back with both of ours, saying that "your bag was close so why not do my boyfriend a favor".

We logged onto minecraft and decided on doing a game of bedwars. We were doing well, I was making our bed indestructible while Elmer was destroying others beds. Key word was 'were'.

"Elm people are coming!" I yelled, frantically trying to fight. I recognized the names of the people attacking, and realized they actually went to our school.

"Nooooo!" Elmer yelled as our bed was destroyed by Dream. I was quickly finished off by GeorgeNotFound, and watched Elmer play for a few minutes. Before he was killed as well.