After School Activities

TW: Mention of rules, an inappropriate gesture

Davey POV
Rehearsal was fun, and it was mostly just a read-through of the script. I was so excited to be able to sing the songs. I knew them by heart, obviously, but there were still so many things you missed when singing along. After it was over I hopped into the car, and Sarah decided to drive.

"If there is any higher being, please help us. I don't know if we will survive Sarah's driving." I said, looking up. This earned me a smack on the arm.

"I am not THAT bad." She countered, putting the car into shift. We moved forward and onto the road. "Okay so Davey. Because you don't have rehearsal tomorrow and you also don't have newspaper club, the date can start early. I need you and Jack to drive to any local store that sells clothing, and then sit in your car there. I will have a letter there explaining exactly what you will be doing."

"How will we need to dress?" I asked.

"Any way you want." Sarah answered with a shrug.

"Very specific," I mumbled.

"Shut up." Sarah retorted, before giggling at the reference.

"Speaking of Dear, Evan Hansen are you excited to play Cynthia?" I questioned. Sarah nodded excitedly.

"I hope you are fine with me stealing yo man while we are on stage." Sarah joked, shooting me a quick smirk. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"I'm fine with that. And keep your eyes on the road, you are a bad enough driver as is." Sarah turned to look at me just out of spite.

Suddenly, a car came whizzing by and hit us. We died and everyone was sad. (Hehehhehe jkkkkkk)

I groaned and held my head in my hands. She is really going to get us killed one day. I thought as we pulled into our driveway (i totally forgot if they are in an apartment or a house so if its house think driveway if its apartment thing parking lot).

"Boom. Home in one piece." Sarah said, while imitating dropping the mic. I face-palmed before walking inside.

"Did Sarah drive you guys?" Les asked as I walked in.

"How did you know?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. I also made sure to shut the door just before Sarah could get in, earning a chuckle from Les.

"Still not a prank." Sarah hissed at me after opening the door again.

"I knew because you looked slightly worried but also like you had just annoyed Sarah." Les explained. I nodded, knowing that was probably what I had looked like.

"I don't have any homework, so do you guys want to watch a movie?" Sarah asked. Les and I nodded and we all hopped on the couch and turned on 'Forest Gump'.

~~~Time of the Skips~~~

Another uneventful day of school. We hadn't gotten any word back from the news yet, and we had been called the same insults as everyday. I flopped down on my bed with a groan, burying my face in a pillow.

"Oh Daveyyyyyyyy! Forgetting something?" Sarah asked while sticking her head in my room. I resisted the urge to flip her off a little and just looked at her.

"OH THE DATE!" I suddenly realized, scrambling to get up. Sarah laughed in my face and I actually flipped her off.

"How rude. Anyway get ready and go pick up Jack in, like, thirty minutes." She said, before dropping a envelope on my desk. So that's the instructions she was talking about. I realized. I decided not to peek at them and instead focused on putting on some nice clothes.

Once I deemed them suitable enough I snatched the envelope and took off. I texted Jack that I was coming to pick him up before setting off to drive. I pulled up to his apartment building in no time and texted him that I was outside.

He walked out wearing basically the same thing that I first met him in. I smiled as he got into the car and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So where are we going?" He asked, after returning my gesture with a full kiss.

"Somewhere with clothes, then open a letter. Then we will see,"