Oh! Roles! OH! CRUSHES?!

TW:

Davey POV
I scanned up and down the list, before pin-pointing my name.

"I GOT JARED!"  I squealed in excitement. I was the first to find my name on the list.

"Yes! Techies together!" Crutchie said, turning to high-five Albert.

"Ensemble yay! I get to dance and sing in the background!" Elmer cheered. A few others joined in with him.

"Aye! I got Larry!" Jack stated with a smile.

"Hey Jack. We are married now." Sarah joked. I see she got Cynthia. I thought.

"I got Evan!" Another voice yelled. I turned and saw Thomas and friends (hehehehhe) looking at the board.

"Good job, Thomas!" I congratulated. He did the same back, before turning to talk with his friends. I decided to see who some other people were. Connor is Magnus Bane, I remember his name from auditions. I thought. Kara Danvers as Zoe. I do not remember her. And then a bunch of ensemble people and techies. Cool.

"I think we all got the parts we wanted." Romeo remarked.

"Yeah we did." Spot agreed.

"That's awesome and all, but can we go now. I am STARVING!" Race asked, emphasizing his point by clutching his stomach. We all broke into laughter and moved towards the cafeteria.

~~~Time of the Skips~~~

I made my way out of the cafeteria with Spot.

"You know, I feel like you would have wanted a bigger role." I stated, looking at Spot, who just shrugged.

"A quarter of me does, but at the same time I think it will be easier if I am ensemble because I will probably be late a bunch." He explained. I nodded in agreement, realizing his point.

"Hola clase! Buenos días!" Our teacher called out as we entered the classroom. Spot and I each waved at him so we could be marked as present. We sat down in our normal seats and tried to talk. In Spanish. The conversation definitely had many grammatical errors and wrong words but we managed to somewhat work it out.

"Gosh, I am sometime so jealous of Maté. Like he already knows Spanish and he gets to take it as an easy A." Spot said with a sigh. I nodded. Maté was a kid in our class who grew up bilingual, and it was somewhat annoying to have him in the same class. But it was also easy to ask him questions about things, and hilarious to watch as he absolutely dominates everyone in any games.

Spot and I focused on the class once it started up. I scribbled down many notes, unlike Spot who basically only doodled. I took a quick peak at what he had written down, and noticed a name. Race, hmm? I thought with a smirk. Once the lesson finished and we each finished our work, I leaned over.

"So you like Race?" I asked quietly. Spot immediately went red.

"W-what?! No! I do not." He sputtered, slamming his notebook shut. I cackled at his reaction, pointing out how is was all the more proof.

"You really do like him. I can tell," I said in between bouts of laughter.

"I mean it isn't like he will like me back so why even care." Spot grumbled. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Even if Race somehow doesn't like you back, one you don't HAVE to tell him, and two if you do he will make sure nothing is awkward between you two." I said, slightly sympathetic.

"You're right." Spot conceded, and I smiled once again.

Jack POV
"Oh my god. Wait. Race. You like Spot?!" I whispered.

"No! Gosh no, I would never!" Race retorted defiantly.

"You totally do, oh my god that is so cute!" I gushed.

"Shut up! I don't like him! And even if there was a minor chance I did he would never like ME back." Race said.

"I sure he would, you are amazing dude." I pressed.

"... I am quite a catch." Race joked, and we laughed together. I had found out about Race's crush because he had accidentally muttered about how 'stupidly cute something Spot did' was.

"Boys." Our teacher said sternly, looking at us.

"Sorry!" We both said at the same time, and started focusing more on the lesson.