.31

jeongin angrily stared at the shelves full of trophies in the middle of the hall.

they hadn't done anything to spite him. other than stand there, parallel to the door of the room seungmin and hyunjin had just disappeared into.

jeongin didn't exactly follow them. he was no clingy bitch. he had other friends who he could sit with during lunch, it just... happened to be on the way.

standing close to the door didn't give much overhearing opportunity, which bothered him greatly. his mind involuntarily conjured back the memories that had been haunting his dreams: the solid feeling of the desk under his palm, the familiar but still foreign image of hyunjin's face so close, the way his eyes closed just a moment before jeongin's did when they finally kissed and... his fists clenched at the thought that seungmin might just be having the same experience.

bam!

jeongin startled, and if there were to have something near him at the moment, he'd certainly have it knocked down.

the loud noise had just been the sound of the door he'd been guarding being fiercly closed. jeongin marvelled at how the glass of the shelves didn't shatter to pieces.

but he was even more surprised at how there was a whole hyunjin in the same hallway as himself, as if he'd just been materialized from thin air into the school, just like a cow being abducted by an alien spaceship, but in reverse.

hyunjin seemed shaken, but not (thank god) in the way jeongin was dreading, so everything was okay! pack up, everyone, it was all over here.

but jeongin was a curious person, and hyunjin his... friend. and he wanted to know what went down there.

hyunjin, however, didn't seem to acknowledge jeongin's existence in the hallway. he clenched his fists and marched to the opposite side, his footsteps full of purpose as he turned left and disappeared.

seungmin came storming out of the classroom, startling jeongin yet again. there was a split second in which he seemed paler than clown foundation, but as soon as he laid eyes on jeongin he appeared to get his wits back.

"are you an eavesdropper now?" seungmin inquired.

jeongin felt deeply offended. mostly because he couldn't even hear a thing!

there was no time to defend himself, because seungmin seemed to decide jeongin's answer wasn't worth his time, and walked away, looking side to side before proceeding in the opposite direction which hyunjin had gone through. jeongin couldn't help but smile triumphantly.

he would have any victory he could get.

---

"if you don't like the color, i also brought red, blue, white..." felix went on listing all the rainbow colors.

jeongin exhaled deeply through his nose, "felix, i don't need any of these panties sets, i..."

"but i also brought you these onesies! and bikinis!" felix insisted.

jeongin frowned, looking at his bubbly friend. it was endearing seeing felix this excited over something. even if the subject was women's underwear.

he coerced felix's hands (which were holding up a neon green bikini top) down, scanning the auditorium to make sure nobody was watching them.

"felix, what do you think this play is about?" jeongin was genuinely curious as to why felix thought it would be appropriate for him to wear those on stage.

felix pshawed, "of course! it's a heterossexual play. and, believe me, i know what the straights go up about," he snickered, holding back up the outrageous bathing suit piece (it was so small jeongin doubted it would successfully cover a single nipple!), "they like to get frisky! i mean, we gays do, too, but the straights? tsk, tsk, they are the real freaks!"

jeongin was concerned, "okay..."

felix thankfully dropped the bikini back into the stuffed bad, but stuck a hand inside it, and jeongin could only expect the worst.

"i mean, your character gets a boyfriend, right? and i just think that..." felix's hand moved around the bag, in search for something, "i think that having a boyfriend means also having..." felix pulled out of the deepest corners of the bag a full roll of silver-packaged size large... "condoms!"

a couple of girls sitting two rolls in front of them turned their heads at felix's exciting announcement.

blushing a deep red from sheer embarrassment, jeongin tried to push felix's naughty hand out of sight. he hissed, "put it down..."

"you see, the first thing i did when i started dating changbin was getting a full box of these," felix kept babbling loudly, "like, you know how people say about how gay people only have sex time to time? does not apply to us! we've been doing the nasty every day since we first got together! shame on those statistics!" felix shook his head in disappointment, "but that also makes me think, if i, a gay man, am supposed to be having less sex, than how much does a straight guy wets the biscuit? jesus christ!"

jeongin was certainly impressed, "since you two got together? but wasn't that, like, two months ago?" maybe more, if jeongin really tried to remember it. he can fully recall them kissing at the firecamp senior party.

felix raised one eyebrow, "wow, innie, for someone who praises himself for being my best friend, you're clearly not aware of every time i get boned."

jeongin never praised himself for being anyone's friend, nor needed to know when felix got his guts stirred.

the girls were still watching them, their curiosity clear as glass, and so was their amusement.

but, as soon as jeongin started questioning whether or not there was the possibility of the angry red in his face spreading to his hair, the strident voice of seungkwan shouting out orders made its way through the bubble of shame that had been imprisoning him.

"you better start moving!" seungkwan shouted at no one in particular, "you're very lucky i'm not your boss, because that attitued would get you in the streets with one bat of an eye!"

felix quietly zipped up the bag and jeongin couldn't be more thankful for seungkwan.