.13

jeongin didn't let either hyunjin or the little role confusion steal his joy. both problems had solutions.

it was very simple. too simple: maybe just one other conversation with seungkwan that may or may not involve some bribery could fix this whole mess.

now jeongin had another problem. get money for the bribery.

he shook his head. oh, terrible life. why was he born, anyway? just to suffer?

he was currently in the dressing room, feeling the fabric of the costumes slide between his palms. he had always done that, it made him feel like he had the upper hand.

the costumes were so pretty. jeongin felt so thankful for being part of this, regardless of the misunderstandings.

the male clothes were the prettiest in his opinion, but maybe that's just because he couldn't wear them. was he bound to only wear dresses, was that it? what did girls wear anyway? he thought, pressing his hand on the collar of the blue and red shirt. there were tiny yellow flowers embroidered on it. he really wanted to wear that.

he searched the room for his name, finding it right beside the one he was right now.

jeongin walked up to the clothes rack, and his suspicion was proven correct.

girls did wear just dresses.

he didn't have one single costume that wasn't a dress. a flowy dress, a pink dress, a sleeveless dress, a mini dress, a tight dress.

his life was over.

though he found some of them very pretty, he had no intention whatsoever of wearing those. that was just too weird. they wouldn't suit his body type.

well, maybe that tight dress would...

no! stop, jeongin, he reprimanded himself. he was a man! man did not wear dresses.

but it was too late. he had already tried it on, blushing furiously at his own reflection on the full-body mirror while holding the clothing hanger on one hand. with the other hand, he snatched out his phone from his bag and took a quick photo, changing back in his normal men's clothes and looking around the room to see if anybody had witnessed it.

with a shaky hand, jeongin unlocked he phone which he, in the nervousness of the moment, had shut off by accident.

in the next second, the image flashed before his eyes.

he looked... really good.

the dress was just tight enough to make it seem like he had curves, hugging his hips gently but still giving space for his legs to move. the spaghetti sleeve accentuated his collarbones and slender arms and he almost looked... fragile. delicate.

startled by his own thoughts, jeongin snapped out of it, fingers tapping wildly on the screen out of panic somebody would come in and look over his shoulder. he had to delete it.

he was so embarrassed. was the fbi spy that everyone talked about really a thing? because he would die of shame if someone was casually monitoring his phone and then that image pops out. god, what would the fbi spy think of him?

he was so deep into his shame he was yet again startled awake but now by his own phone.

he glared at it as if his phone had murdered his family. it might as well have. how dare it to take such a picture of him? shame!

and then he noticed the notification.

with still shaky hands, jeongin opened his message app. if it was hyunjin making fun of him right now, swear to go, he might actually kill him this time.

but it wasn't hyunjin.

he hadn't deleted it, either.

he actually sent it to someone. and the someone's name flashed bold on the screen, three words.

bang chan hyung.