Chapter 7: Gay Or European

[Racist story time at some point lmao]

After calming down, Luca speedily told Angelo about what happened. Angelo gasps, "So you're telling me that the rumour was actually legit?!"

Luca nodded. "But we don't have much time to talk about that. Let's deal with the others first, alright?"

Angelo nodded back. "Alright.. I-I'll go take care of the groceries and you'll take care of the guys."

They both then ambled down the stairs as Angelo awkwardly smiled at the Hamilsquad and headed to the kitchen to put away all that Luca bought.

"So anyway.. Um.. You guys wanna find some clothes with me?" Luca asks. "I don't think ya'll want to stay in your uniforms forever."

"Agreed." Said the Hamilsquad in unison.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if we have anything we could fit you but we could always try!" 

. . .

Although after a bit of rummaging around some old boxes, there were no clothes that would fit any of them. Luca sighed as he tucked away the boxes. "Damn it, why do I have to be so small... Now they don't have any new clothes to wear..." He mumbled to himself, which was actually enough for the others to hear. 

Washington walked over and pat Luca's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault. You're amazing the way you are, so don't beat yourself up for being small."

Luca looked away. "Yeah, but your clothes..."

"We could always find other ways," Aaron adds on. 

"Yeah, this is the future after all!" John boasts.

Which made Luca giggle. "Yeah, I guess so.."

Then in came Angelo. "So uh, everything pog in here?" 

"Pog?" Aaron remarked, confusedly.

Angelo became flustered from slipping up and accidentally exploiting how he's big on random memes from Twitch by saying the Internet slang term 'Pog'. He hid behind the door and grumbled quietly in embarrassment.

Luca almost laughed as he walked up to Angelo and hugged him for comfort. "Yeah, everything's pretty pogchamp in the storage room. Only not pog though is that there's no clothes to fit them.."

"Oh.." Angelo uttered. "Let's go take a trip to the mall then!"

"The mall??" The others remarked in confusion.

"It's basically a big place where there's shops in it, as well as restaurants, and stuff," Luca explained.

"So... It's like an entire town in one single building??" Hercules asks.

"Yeah... Something like that, I guess." Angelo answers.

"Wouldn't people be concerned about us wearing our uniforms?" Lafayette adds in.

Luca and Angelo glanced at each other before turning back to the others. "Naw, you're fine" Luca smiles while as Angelo nodded. 

. . .