Chapter X: o7

I was planning to do the other half of Chapter 10 today, but I got a lot of shit stocked up for school. Most of them are finished (i am s p e e d ) but i still dont have the time to write, oof.

But anyway, while I was doing my homework, I found this:

I know you came for Hamilton, but this is related since I've referenced the Dream SMP so many times in Book 1 also its canon that Angelo and Luca watches the streamers involved in the Dream SMP *looks at the dreamon known as Charles Lee as an example*

also the L'manburgian Revolution was literally a whole fucking reference to Hamilton. Everyone knows it, and the streamers involved in the revolution literally kept fucking singing Hamilton songs, also people always make jokes like "The Elections Arc is literally Act 2 of Hamilton" (and tbh, Schlatt does kinda has Jefferson vibes ig. Or at least for me lol)

(Edit: In their Declaration of Indepandance (yes, it was intentionally spelt wrong) Wilbur wrote "WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF-EVIDENT THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL" all in full caps. Everything was in lower case but that certain paragraph was just full in caps... It was intentional)

I know thats a dumb excuse, but hot damn, this is literally spine-tingling. I mean, not for all... But if you listen near the end, the singing and the clapping is just immaculate and can give you chills.. Especially at the "We sing L'manburg...... To our L'manburg" bits at the very end

(also the "o7" in the title is supposed to be a dude saluting. Whenever something happens in the Dream SMP, people press F to pay respects but instead of an F, its o7 )