IMPORTANT PSA (?) + vent i suppose...

[Warning: Death is mentioned a shit ton in this as well as some heavy gore, and my thoughts are fucked up so if I sound like I'm all over the place, then I'm sorry]

wow, so many stupid PSAs....

Um, just a quick PSA. Yesterday, me and my mom got into another fight. She caught me playing on a website called AI Dungeon where you roleplay with an AI (it's helpful to me because the last time I was playing it, I kept laughing at all the hilarious things that were happening during the roleplay. And honestly, it's the most I've laughed in a while)

Here's the thing, someone died in the roleplay and my mom went full on aggro about it. I honestly don't understand why because ever since I was a little kid, my parents were always open to me about death. Ever since I was younger, a lot of people in my family died and they were open to me about it.

They'd always say straigh up "(Real name), your grandma/aunt is dead"

and I just be like "Oh... That's sad" and thats it. I'm well aware about death and how bad it is, but I just didnt really give a fuck, and nor did my parents.

They are always so fucking open to me about death. When someone dies, it aint some censored shit to me. And as I grew up, more people in my family started dying, and no one in my fucking family was keeping it from me. Everyone is always so open about it and my parents don't give a fuck that I'm exposed to the concept of death.

I was 13 years old, I got into history. Every single day and night, I would watch WW1/WW2 documentaries, and there is always dead bodies everywhere. Do my parents care? No. I literally fall asleep to watching more war documentaries.

I would lie on the couch with the TV on, and I'm just watching people die as I get tired and fall asleep. Next morning, what do I do? Open the TV and watch more documentaries where millions of people die as I eat my breakfast. Are my parents mad? No. Not at all. They're just surprised that I got into history. That's it.

That's not even considering the fact that I grew up seeing shit like this:

on the news.

When Christmas is coming so do the extremely gory commercials from the government. A lot of people die because everyone's just so excited with using the fireworks. So they always put out commercials like these that just pop outta nowhere in people's tv screens with kids looking like that crawling over to the camera while groaning, warning others to not play with fireworks like they did.

Sure, it's just the government warning people to stop doing idiotic shit while using fireworks, but it's all extreme blood and gore that not even the average person could handle. Sure some could, but I doubt everyone's gonna want to turn on the TV and see that monstrosity getting closer to you through the TV screen.

I just watch this shit like its nothing, and just treat it like every other commercial on TV. Do my parents care? No, not at all.

So I'm just so fucking confused why is my mom overreacting to a singular line of text on a computer screen. If she isn't being aggressive when I was little, watching all that blood and gore, why is she freaking out at "A man just died." 

And because of it, she's taking away the computer for the summer and I'll only probably get it back a few months later when online school starts again.

I don't know if she's serious or it was just a random indecisive thing. Cos she always says a bunch of shit that she never stays true too. Maybe she just forgets, idk. She's 56 years old and tends to forget a lot of things, so... Hopefully she'll forget what she said about taking away the computer?

Well if she doesnt, then I just wanna put this here, cos... Idk, at least ya'll know why I might just randomly disappear if she DOES take it away. But if she doesn't then hey, thats amazing. But if she does, then there's nothing we could do about that.

So it's really just a waiting game now. 

But anyway, have a bunch of British idiots singing Hamilton (+ one Dutch furry and a German bean)

(It's funnier to think that they have an ongoing roleplay that started with the fucking British rebelling against the Americans)