Chapter 17: You'll Be Back

[If you want to see me ramble on about why I haven't been updating in a while (cos its gonna be a long explanation-) then wait until the end of the chapter. ik people just want to get to the chapter, so have fun.

srry if this seems absolute shit, i havent been writing in a while, especially anything hamilton-related.]

(Also this is during the week when Luca left)

Angelo despised being alone. He never thought that he'd be fighting historical figures, but now he's also a part of the "Alexander Hamilton Hate Club". Nights were cold without Luca and he was just as stressed. Tonight, he brought out an old stuff animal to keep him company for the night. It was an old panda stuff toy that was wearing a little ushanka, who was appropriately named 'McFluff'. Angelo laid McFluff down beside him, in the spot where Luca would be sleeping. He tucked him in and got in bed himself. "Well... Goodnight McFluff." He grabbed him and began moving him a bit while mimicking a comedically high-pitched voice, pretending to talk as the panda. "Goodnight Angelo!"

But shortly after, Angelo sat up on the bed and deeply sighed. "This is just so stupid..." He glanced back at McFluff who had fallen over. See? Even McFluff agreed.

Angelo took a moment to ponder before got out of bed and slowly headed downstairs. He spotted Aaron who was about to sleep on the couch. He took in a deep breath as he approached him. "...Hey, Aaron."

Aaron looked up, "Oh, Angelo. Do you need something?"

"Yeah, um... This may sound really weird, but... D-Do you wanna maybe sleep with me for a change?" Angelo asked coyly. Aaron already knew that this was about Luca. He smiled as he folded his blanket and left in on the side of the couch. "Sure."

They both then headed upstairs. Upon entering inside the room, Aaron noticed McFluff on the bed. He picked him up as he sat on the bed. "Who's this little guy?"

"T-That's McFluff. A panda I've had since I was a kid." Angelo answered, abashed by accidentally letting Aaron see him about to sleep with a stuff toy. Aaron giggled as he 'shook hands' with the panda. "Well it's nice to meet you, McFluff."

Aaron knew that it wasn't the best idea to talk to Angelo about Luca but since he's basically Luca's therapist, might as well be Angelo's.

Angelo sat up as well, as Aaron handed McFluff back to him. "So... Is McFluff Luca's replacement now?"

Angelo hugged the panda. "For the meantime, I guess... I-If he ever comes back."

" 'If he ever comes back' ?" Aaron repeated, questioningly. "Why? Don't you believe that he'll return?"

"O-Of course I do!" Angelo squeaked. "It's just... It's like my childhood is repeating all over again." He clutched onto McFluff "...So, I'm not really sure anymore."

"Really? How so?" Aaron asked as he put his hands over Angelo to comfort him.

Angelo sighed as he began to open up to the latter. "It was with my older siblings... Y'see, I was the youngest of six. When we moved to Canada, my parents were both quite old and were getting really sick. My big sisters blamed two of my olser brothers for letting our parents get sick, so my brothers got mad back at them and then there was a whole cold war between all of us. In the end, my sisters disowned and left us..." He explained as he hugged McFluff even tighter, trying to hold back his tears, reminiscing his sisters. "Even after all these years, not one if them ever talked to me again."

He sighs. "It's just the same with Luca... Usually when something bad happens in the past, it always repeats again in the future. I'm starting to have second thoughts about Luca too." Tears poked out of his eyes as he buried his sobbing face into McFluff's ushanka. "What if he never come back?"