56.New Start.

Hiiii,
Be a good baby and do a lot of comments.

Raina took few steps towards his cabin but again halted in her tracks

Raina took few steps towards his cabin but again halted in her tracks. Fidgeting with the papers she held in her hands as an excuse to meet him, turning around she started stepping back. She didn't know why she was feeling so nervous , maybe because she faced a seething Adhiraj after many days.

Finally, she again dumped the idea to meet him and started going back to her cubicle but someone called her from behind, "Hey Raina!! Wait."

She turned around and saw Adhiraj's secretary coming towards her.

He stopped maintaining decent distance and said while checking someone on his tab,"Sir is calling you inside."

"Uhh...why?", the question slipped from her lips before she could stop it. But again, it was a genuine question.

"To marry you.", he said looking at her with bored eyes.

He started laughing after seeing Raina freeze in shock.

"Oh Raina, you were supposed to laugh. It was a joke.", he said wiping the tears that leaked from his eyes.

Raina glared at him hard.

He did sober up seeing the anger bubbling in her eyes.
"Stop glaring at me, go now.", he muttered and walked away.

She peeked and saw him standing near the glass wall, gazing down at blue city.

She took feeble steps and called out for him, "Sir!!"

He didn't turn around, he was still looking outside with his hands inside his pockets when he said,"You know!! It sounds kinky."

She halted in her tracks.

Confusion was laced in her question, "Wh-what?? What sounds uhh..kinky?"

"You call me sir, it definitely sounds kinky.",he turned around saying.

The papers she was holding fell from her hands, her mouth wide open as she stared at his smirking face.

Her shocked face turned into flustered one soon.

"You!!!!!!",she opened her mouth to say something but silenced up not knowing what to hurl out.

He walked near her with the famous smirk intect on his face. She looked away when he bent down to pick the papers.

Tossing the papers on a nearby table, he placed his hands on her back and pulled her towards the sofa.

She sat on that and he pulled one chair close to hers, Raina noticed the decreased distance of 1 feet between them. She leaned back on her seat, their knees were brushing with each other occasionally.

He chuckled seeing her tomato red face, she gazed up at him with a tinge of irritation on her face.

He shook his head with a sheepish look on his face, "Not my fault, you are not amending your ways of calling me."