23. Khan Baba!!

Rajasthani language:
Rana sa: King.
Yuvraj sa: Crown prince
Baba sa: Father
Maa sa: Mother
Jiji sa: Elder sister
Bhai sa: Elder brother

It was late evening when Adhiraj came out of the washroom wiping his hair with towel.
He threw the towel in the laundry hamper and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Just at that moment he heard a knock on the door, he said loudly, "Come in.."

After sometime a servant appeared in front of him. He bowed his head and said, "Yuvraj sa... Rana sa has called you in his office room."

Adhiraj nodded his head dismissing the servant, " I will be there shortly.."

That servant left the chamber. Adhiraj went near the mirror and combed his hair to perfection. He took his phone and went towards his father's office room.

He knocked on the shining wooden door. He entered the room after he heard 'come in' in a strong voice.

His father was sitting behind the huge wooden table on a big comfy chair.

Uday Singh Rathore was a man whose power can be deciphered by only casting a single glance at him.
He looked at his son and motioned him to take a seat. Adhiraj made himself comfortable on the chair.

Uday Singh placed the file aside which he was reading a while ago.
He asked leaning back on his chair, "So my son... Every thing settled??"

He nodded his head, "Yes Baba sa.."

Uday Singh said, "Then start looking into our company's matter too Adhiraj. You will be CEO soon.."

Adhiraj said, "I have started doing it since I came here. You don't worry Baba sa."

He smiled, "That's good thing. And one more thing...."

Uday Singh sat straight and said in a grave tone, "Stay safe from Rawals. They are already mad over Rathore Enterprises for collaborating with Rajputana.. He had been a rival of Suryagarh estate from a long time. He can stoop very low to fulfill his greedy goals."

(A/N: Rawal is another surname. Here it means Rawal clan.)

Adhiraj said in a dark tone, "You want me to handle them in my way."

Uday Singh shook his head negatively seeing his son's intentions, "Don't do anything before you are officially announced as the Yuvraj of Suryagarh estate. They won't dare to do anything after they will know about your true identity. I am just saying you to stay safe."

Adhiraj was reluctant but agreed with his father.

He looked at his father intently.

"Baba sa... Why is your mood spoiled today??" , he asked directly to his father after observing the continuous frown on his face.

His father sighed, "Nothing Adhiraj... Just met with-"

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. The person didn't wait for their permission and opened the door a little so that he could insert his head inside.

"Baba sa.... Bhai sa... Can I come in" ,A young man in his early 20s was standing on the threshold with a full blown smile on his face.