7. You?

So here is the update. 🌿🌿🌿
Don't forget to comment and vote..❤

Raina was still standing in the conference room while Rohan was talking something about the same project

Raina thought that now her work is over so she asked, "Sir, Can I get back at my job as now my work is over here?"

Adhiraj made a hand gesture to her saying, "Take a seat, Ms Kashyap. Now you are also a part of this project so you should be present in the meeting."

Raina was shocked.
What!? Part of the project?

Nonetheless, she took a spare seat beside Rohan.

The discussion was going on so she started noting down the main points. After one hour, the meeting was over.

Raina was going to exit along other persons but again a voice came, "Wait Ms Kashayp. Why are you in so much hurry?"

Raina again felt stupid, "No sir. I thought the meeting was over. So......"
She trailed her words and again sat on the chair. Only three of them were in the room.

Adhiraj said, "Taking things straight to the point. I want you to work on this project with full dedication. Things will be tough for you but it is the way one learns. "

Raina nodded her head but a question was arising in her mind.
She asked, "Sir, if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

Adhiraj nodded his head.

She asked, "Actually I am not an experienced person. Earlier I was doing my internship but the company was shifting so I applied here. My internship is still not completed. Don't you think it is too early for me to be engaged in such an important deal?"

Adhiraj looked at her and asked in his usual cold voice, "Do you find this work difficult?"

Raina thought for few seconds. She didn't think that tasks were too hard, nothing she couldn't handle. She nodded her head in no, "No sir. It's not that hard yet. "

Adhiraj again said, "Then what's the problem? Yeah, if you are afraid of the future challenges then tell me. "

She said quickly but with confidence, "No sir. I am not afraid. I am looking forward to all the hurdles."

Rohan said smiling, "That's the enthusiasm I like."

Adhiraj said, "Meeting is dismissed, you can go now."

Raina nodded and collect all her things ready to go.

Adhiraj said comparatively less intimidating tone, "By the way, your presentation was good. "

Raina looked at him thinking with lips pressed in straight line.

Now he remember to praise me.