62.Mahira Dastoor.

Happy reading and where is my spamming army? 😄

Raina got ready and came in the front porch of the fort where everyone was standing waiting for Vasudha's brother arrival

Again the front garden was chaotic. Instead of going any further, she decided to stay back, even the elder ladies suggested that because brides are kept a bit hidden.

Leaning back on a pillar, she looked around the garden and happy faces of people. Vasudha can be seen giving orders to the staff for smooth work.

She didn't know why but she was nor feeling happy neither sad for that ritual. Maybe because nothing was planned at bride's side.

She looked down to her hands which were tainted yellow from morning's turmeric.

Mahira Dastoor. A ritual where maternal uncle of groom or bride makes a grand entry in the house with loads of gifts , signifying that they are ready to bear the responsibility of their sister's daughter's or son's marriage.
She was missing her parents, no matter what but....

Her further thoughts were stopped when suddenly a packet came in front of her. She looked up in surprise to see a man of her age or slightly older was standing there with a smile and forwarding a packet towards her.

Seeing the questions twirling on her face, he smiled and said, "These are the local fruit candies made by the villagers. Have it,who knows it will help in relaxing your wedding jitters."

She smiled back and looked inside the small pack. Many colourful candies were lying inside it. Now, she was not a child and neither he was some kidnapper in the fort who will abduct her. He was looking decent enough not to do that.

She took one orange candy and kept it inside her mouth, a sweet and sour taste hit her taste buds and the balance of few spices made her close her eyes in delight.

At the back of her mind, she felt that she had eaten those candies earlier but where.

She opened her eyes to see the man standing there and staring at her with strange look,it was not creepy but it was different.

She was going to ask if he was any cousin of Adhiraj but before that loud music of Dhols attracted everyone's direction.

Few cars stopped and at least ten persons got down. Raina can make out a man looking elder then Vasudha along with a woman by his side. She guessed him as her brother. The sounds of Dhols and other instrument intensified as they stepped inside the porche area.

The environment turned lively as they started dancing on the tunes. It felt like festivity, Raina smiled seeing Vasudha hugging her brother and people around them dancing on the beats.

But after ten minutes, she heard the music beats intensifying when few more cars entered.

She felt someone holding her hand, looking at her right side she found the same man tugging at her wrist.