52.Be my lioness.

❤Don't skip-

Many of you commented that that dagger moment was just like a scene from 'Bajirao Mastani'.

I want to make some things clear.

First, The thing shown in Bajirao Mastani was not true. Marriage doesn't happen like that.

As I explained in last chapter the history and importance of dagger. Daggers is like a soul of Rajputs or warrior clan. So giving someone your dagger is not marrying that person, it means now that person is your family, or connected to you.

And in marriage case, it means that now both persons are engaged. Even now Swords are given and taken in a Rajput Marriage.

During King's time, when a prince or king went to war and his marriage was scheduled, then at the place of of king, his sword used to be placed to complete the rituals because as I said, swords are the soul of a Rajput clan (Kshatriya Vansh).

So marriage didn't happened here, Just Rathores made Raina a family member. Now it depends on them, how they would like to proceed this relationship. Marriage or not, it's their decision.

A marriage was going to happen in my family, being a new generation I was appointed to find a traditional manufacturer of sword over internet. And after that I bumped into a Rajasthani website, and my interest in Rajasthan resulted in 3 months long research about Rajasthan and your lovely story of AdhiRa generated. 😘

Happy reading and don't forget to spam my comment box. Let's see if we can make to 1K comments 😆

Raina was working in her cubicle, all focused on her new project. She was trying a full attack on a small company which was a business associate of Jayant Chauhan and Sarvesh Rawal.

There is a pleasure in destroying someone bits by bits.

She stood up after spending half of her day in front of her computer screen. She looked towards Adya's cabin and then at her watch.

Adya and Raina used to drink their coffee together in after noon.

Raina shrugged thinking that she might be busy, she moved towards the canteen and ordered for her coffee.

She saw her workmates seating on one table, initially she was very aloof of her surrounding but the two months long counselling was helping her in opening up to the people.

Still the progress was slow but she was trying hard on herself. She took her mug of caffeine and walked to the table after puting up a micro smile on her face.

"Hey!", she greeted them and settled on tlan empty chair. In return she received a chorus of hellos.

They were chatting about something, Raina was listening and giving her inputs now and then.

A girl who was colleague of Raina came there and handover her phone to Raina saying, "You left your phone back in cubicle, it was ringing. Some Kaki Hukum has called."

"Kaki Hukum!!", Raina gasped surprised. She hurriedly took the phone and kept it near her ears, "Kaki Hukum??"

From another side of phone Vasudha spoke up, "Ria, are you free now?"

"Ummm.. Yeah.", she answered looking at the her coffee mug, avoiding number of curious gaze over her.

"Come back at palace, I have to talk something important."

"Now, but office?", she looked at the clock handing on the wall, two hours was yet to pass before scheduled departure.

"Lado! I am mother of your boss. I am waiting,meet me in my room once you are back.", Vasudha said shaking her head, chuckling slightly.