35. Little Revelation

Word Glossary:-

Ladesar- Beloved(endearment uses for younger ones)

Kaka sa- Uncle

It was late in night when Rana sa called Adhiraj in garden. He was settled on the plush sofa, he had changed into simple cloths.

Adhiraj joined him soon, his hair tips drenched in water indicating that he just took a shower.

He frowned seeing his father seating there. He settled himself beside him and asked, "Baba sa, why you called me at this time? You should take some rest. Party was also very tiring."

Rana sa chuckled at his overthinking son, he placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry Adhiraj. I am all good. Beside it's been long since we have some father son time."

Adhiraj smiled at him, from past few months their conversation had turned professional much. Today he was seeing his father, not those small glimpses of fatherly love in King's eye. And he was the only one to be blamed, he had drowned himself too much in his business that he literally forgot that he is the Yuvraj of Suryagarh, he forgot that he would have to return to his home.

Rana sa started, "So Adhiraj, tell me how does it feel to be finally back at your home?"

"Beyond words Baba sa.", Adhiraj smiled looking at the faint outline of trees in that darkness. His face was devoid of any coldness and his conscious devoid of any invisible wall.

At that moment he was not that infamous businessman, he was son of his father, the same 'Ladesar' of Rana Uday Singh Rathore who used to seat in his lap and used to talk his heart out.

"I and your Maa sa missed you all three.", Rana sa sighed.

Adhiraj said looking at the small lamps trying to enlighten the garden in night, "Baba sa. Today, I felt that I achieved what I wanted. Listening my parents describing about me proudly in front of people felt like the biggest achievement."

Uday Singh was listening him with a smile. He tightened his hold around Adhiraj's shoulder in an assuring way and said, "Many more to come Adhiraj. What you got today was the result of your hardwork and struggle."

They both smiled at each other.

After a minute Uday Singh said, "Khan told me about your demand."

A heavy atmosphere started arising, Adhiraj kept his mouth shut apprehensive of his father's reaction.

Uday looked at his son whose eyes was fixed on his feet, "I thought you were away from all this.. Leave it. But how many?"

Adhiraj said still looking away, "I haven't killed any innocent Baba sa. And back in Mumbai, business was tough. People tried to crush me by their diplomacy. When the couldn't, they opted for conspiracy. I didn't have any other option other then fighting back. It's not like I have not tried to stop myself but in last I was forced to jump in that web when they started bribing my own employees. You know it Baba sa, I hate traitors more then enemies."

He looked at his father for his reaction but all he could find was a calm and straight face.

"How many have you killed?", Uday Singh asked.

"Two", Adhiraj almost whispered.

"What will you do with those men?", Rana sa asked again.

"Baba sa, it is clear that they were hired. I will have my way with them. I will try to know who is behind all this?" , Adhiraj frowned in last thinking about the possibilities.