66.Yuvraj Sa Ri Bindani.

Yuvraj Sa Ri Bindani- Wife of Yuvraj Sa.

Readers, ASSEMBLE!!!!
You have to do a lot of comments😙

Make sure to read the author's note at the end thoroughly. Please, till the end. 😁

They reached Jodhpur a couple of hours before midday

They reached Jodhpur a couple of hours before midday. They decided to have their brunch together so they drive to one of the best restaurants nearby. It was Rathore's property so their privacy was safe.

After being done from there, Rathores returned to Suryagarh Palace, so that they can take a rest for few hours and then can prepare for the homecoming of the newlywed couple.

And on the other hand, Kumawats, Nagars, Gaurav and Dia along with the bride and groom went to Nagar Villa.

Vasudha looked at the silent roads.
If their marriage would have been a public affair, then the whole city would be decked up beautifully.

But no issues, they had a great time back in Udaipur without thinking about the chaotic world.

🔅🔅🔅

After reaching Nagar Villa, they moved to their assigned rooms to take much-needed rest.

And again both of our beloved persons were staying in different rooms.

After the clock hit 2 in the afternoon, all members started preparing for the farewell.

Akshit forced Raina to sleep more because he knew that she didn't have a blink of sleep in flight. He doubted if she had good sleep last night considering her horrible sleeping patterns.

Finally, Raina started getting ready. She was feeling much better after taking a rest.

Dia was helping her with that. Raina wore a beautiful red coloured Rajputi Poshak (Rajputi Dress). It was more comfortable as compared to the lehenga. Golden thread embroidery was making it look authentic. Raina wore her Mathapatti after braiding her hair.

No matter how much she despised Aad (choker necklace), she has to wear it because of traditions along with Chandrahaar. Rajwadi Bali adorning her ears. Bangles cladding her wrist. And lightweight Rajputi Nath in her nose. She was emitting that Royalty aura.