59.Intimacy.

Caution⚠

It's not at all a small update.

She opened the door only to smash her face lightly on something, and that 'something' pushed her behind,"Wh-"

"Nice room.", 'something' commented in a husky voice, surprising her with his presence.

Raina stepped back hurriedly, and gaped at his face. Adhiraj removed the hair strand sticking on her face here and there due to their collision.

"Wear a comfortable footwear,we are going out.",he said just after an instant.

"Out? Where?",she asked coming out of her initial shock.

He roamed his eyes, taking in the appearance of her room when he saw a pair of bellies kept at a distance.

He held her forearms and made her stand before them, "Hurry up."

She obliged still confused.

Once she was done, he gestured her to exit her room.

She did so did he.

He walked in one direction, making sure Raina was walking with him.

Raina saw him dressed up in dark tan sweatshirt with grey track pants with sports shoe and then saw herself , clad in Anarkali dress.

"Where are we going?", she asked.

"Shh.. Now,we don't want whole palace to know, Do we?", he sushed her.

Raina frowned, as he easily let them away from the fort by don't know which door. But she observed him looking here and there and his senses were high.

Her mouth opened wide as a probability dawned on her.
Was the great prince by any chance was sneaking out with her?

His pace was fast, Raina was having a difficult time in it. The back exit of fort was rather irregular, her feet got tangled in the folds of her dress and she stumbled forward, smashing her face against his muscular back.

He stopped and made her steady saying, "Raina, easy."

"Me? You be slow, you are walking like your office is on fire."Raina snapped.

He ignored her and held her palm with his protectively and firmly.

He continued walking.

"Why are we sneaking out?",She again asked.

He kept walking holding her hand, Raina gritted her teeth in annoyance.

They left the irregular and rocky path behind. Raina calmly walked along side of the prince, showing no issues on being hold by him and by that time her curiosity also went down.

Strangely, the isolated road, the scary and long trees and silent dark night was providing her soothing effect.

Was it environment?
Or was it the hold of someone particular?