6. Meeting the Prince

Two days passed in a blur

Two days passed in a blur. Raina was working with full dedication in her office cubicle. She completed the given file in two days or it will be good to say that, in two sleepless nights.

She decided to send the file to Rohan through peon.

Peon took the file and went to Rohan's cabin but he was in the conference room so he did handover the file to his secretary.

His secretary noticed that it was an important file so he went to the conference room. He entered and give the file to him.

Rohan took the file. Opening it, he was shocked and rechecked it.

He muttered, "Oh My God. Unbelievable!!"

Adhiraj heard it and raised his eyebrows. Rohan understood his silent question and showed him the file, "I gave this file to study and prepare a presentation to Raina within a week. But that girl did it in just two days."

He asked, "Who is Raina??"

Rohan gives him a look and then explained, "The girl about whom Bhardwaj sir was talking."

Adhiraj took the file and glared at Rohan, "You gave such an important file to a newcomer. Seriously!!!"

Rohan gave a sheepish smile, "But take a look. Her standards are quite high if we compare it to a usual newcomer."

Adhiraj started checking the file and something caught his eyes. He told his PA to call that girl.

Rohan looked at him bewildered. If something would be wrong in the file, that poor girl was most probably going to get a good scolding by Adhiraj in front of the whole conference hall.

🔅🔅🔅

Raina was again drowned in her work where Neha was watching her helplessly.

"Raina, please. Let's go for a coffee break. I am requesting you for the past three hours. ",Neha whined.

Raina told her not looking up, "Take somebody else Neha. I have to work."

Neha snatched her file and pulled her to stand, "Not happening. I am going with you. Moreover, I don't talk much with other girls."

Raina was going to snap at her but controlled herself. She couldn't understand why Neha was so hell bent on befriending her.

But it was true that Neha didn't talk much with other co-workers especially females and the reason is so obvious because most of them behave like bitches.

Suddenly, a man came and told her that she was needed in the conference room.

Why?

This question twirled in her mind but she kept quiet and told that man that she would be there in few moments.