42.Save me.

Finally updated... Hash!!!

Thank you for spending your time in writing those beautiful comments. I was ecstatic after reading them. 😊😊

Don't forget to comment and spam my inbox. 😜

Raina looked up at him, he nodded his head at her, "Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath, smile and start again."
He pulled her cheeks forming a smile.

Raina winced in pain, she freed her cheeks and groaned, "Idiot."

Akshit laughed at her riling up her more.

"Now, go and cut the cake.",he ushered her towards the table.

"Akshit...",she was trying to say something but Akshit pushed her in that direction.

"Kids, its Raina's birthday too. Won't you invite her to cut the cake along with you? She is being too shy.", he mocked in her last.

He made her stand between the kids and forced the knife in her hand leaving a confused Raina standing there. She was literally thinking of stabbing Akshit with the same knife while glaring at him.

But her gaze softened when innocent kids came into view, she kneeled and smiled, she asked them to hold the knife along.

People started clapping as that knife dug into the soft cake penetrating the creamy and sweet layers.

Raina herself couldn't believe that she was laughing with those little angels, like really laughing. Her fear and issues were looking so small against their brightening smile and chattering.

After a while, they were moving to the dining hall to have lunch, kids were so ecstatic on that day.

Raina was holding a girl in her hand who was also a chocolate lover just like her and they two clicked away.

"Yeah.. That chocolate is tasty but I love other one more.",that girl said taking a gulp of her shake.

"Nah..", Raina shook her head to annoy her.

There was a little rush in the entrance, children were running here and there freely.

Raina stumbled a bit struggling to maintain her balance but ended up falling forward. That small girl let out a shriek when her plastic glass collided with somebody making his blue shirt into darker shade.

Adhiraj looked at his shirt and then at his culprits who were looking equally baffled but cute..

When that little girl saw him looking at her with raised eyebrows, she defended herself, "It was not my fault, she was not walking properly.". She pointed at Raina and hide her face in the crook of her neck.

Raina gasped seeing how cleverly she blamed her and after that she was hiding in her arms itself, but again that girl turned to look at Adhiraj and said with a pout, "Please don't scold her too. She is a good girl."

Adhiraj chuckled gently at her and said, "Relax baby girl, it was no one's fault. It was an accident. Not a big deal."

Raina was watching that rare sight with wide eyes.

He took a tissue paper and was going to wipe it when Raina stopped him as her OCD kicked in, "Sir, don't rub it. It will make it worse. Dab the tissue paper gently."

"What?",he didn't understand.

She put down the girl back on ground and took the tissue from his hand and started dabbing slowly.

The wetness of chocolate decreasing slowly. Just like her nature, Raina was doing that with her utmost concentration giving him ample of time to observe her.