13. Someone Familiar

Raina was standing outside the trial room from past one hour because our bride was choosing her dresses. Office was also tiring for her and on the top of that, the couple had to shop today onwards because Gaurav had to return tonight for some urgent work.

It was decided that the theme colour of the marriage will be pink but Raina was actually not a great fan of pink so she opted for the lightest shade of pink.

Gaurav and Akshit were sprawled on the sofa of the boutique, talking about God knows what. Here she was carrying heavy dresses and there they were gossiping.

She felt like crying, but took a breath of relief when finally Dia tried her 14th dress and came out from her cave...means changing room.

Dia asked twirling in front of her, "How am I looking?"

Raina smiled at her.
Boys turned their attention towards her . Akshit smiled showing her a thumbs up while Gaurav whispered with dreamy eyes, "Gorgeous!!"

She walked to a mirror and observed her dress.

She said still looking at the dress, "If it would have more embroidery then it will look more good. Won't it? "

Raina threw all the dresses on the table and said, "I swear... If you are gonna try anymore dress then I will run away and I will not come in your marriage also. Manage your wedding on your own."

She said skeptically ignoring her dramatic statement, "Is it good.?"

Akshit said coming towards them, "Good? It's beautiful just like you??"

Dia looked at Raina, Raina nodded her head in affirmation. Finally after two hours of hardwork , Dia's all round shopping was completed, from sarees to jewelleries means everything.

Akshit and Gaurav moved to other section for their dress. Bride's and groom's dresses were coordinated.

Dia dragged Raina for buying dress. One one side, Raina didn't have any traditional dress for the wedding but on the other hand she didn't want to buy one, but she had too.

She bought few kurtis, a yellow saree and a lehenga.

Akshit and Gaurav were also done with their shoppings so they drove to a restaurant for dinner.

They were having their lunch when Akshit announced, "Guys!! I got a contract from a music director for a concert." He said it like it was nothing important.

They all shouted in surprise, "WHAT!!??"

Akshit looked at them horrified, "What happened ? Why are you shouting??"

Dia said, "What happened? ? This is such a good news and you are saying what happened? Why didn't you tell it earlier?"

Raina said , "You know, he collaborated with the company in which I am working, and he didn't tell me anything.."

Akshit said cheerfully, "Oh God, that was surprise.."

Raina mimicked, "Of course, of course..A surprise."

Gaurav asked, "So when is your concert,?"

Akshit said, "Ahhh!! It is not finalised...but it should be within a month."

After that they went to airport to see off Gaurav, he will come a weak after for the marriage ceremony and then Akshit dropped Raina and Dia at their apartment.

He called, "Oh you both.. Listen. Pack everything and come to mension tomorrow."

Raina asked, "Why? "