34. Prince is back

Word Glossary:

Kanwar: Princess.
Kunwar: Prince.

Raina cautiously put her foot down the car and got down, Adya also came out.

Raina frowned after observing the place, she turned to Adya who was arranging the frill of her dress, "Adya, where are we?"

Adya said now busy with her curled hair, "We are on the backside of venue, front side is filled with lot of paparazzi."

Soon Adhvan came there and said to her sister, "Jiji sa, hurry up. Party is about to start, Bhai sa is already inside."

Adya nodded her head, they started going towards the door.

Adhvan smiled at Raina and said, "Someone is waiting for you?"

Raina looked at him with confused face, "Wh..what?? Who?"

Adhvan pointed his finger in the direction of door, it was slightly dark at that place.

They kept walking, a man was standing there with back turned towards them.

As soon as Raina saw him, she ran despite wearing heels and jumped on his back tightly hugging him.

Akshit slightly lost his balance but soon regained it.

"Monkey!!!!!", Raina exclaimed.

He freed himself from her grasp and turned to face her.
She laughed on his grumpy face but again hugged him, he scolded her, "You idiot.. I would have fallen."

She laughed and said, "But see your face is all okey , not broken."

He made a face, "Yeah..yeah."

They broke apart and then Akshit gazed her from top to bottom and then burst into laughing. Raina looked at herself in confusion.

She was wearing a red lace dress with high low cut in end.

She raised her eyebrows in confusion

She raised her eyebrows in confusion. He said still laughing, "Was your designer drunk when he made this dress, he even couldn't cut this dess straight. I mean just look at it, it is looking like a tail."

"Oh really monkey!!", she mocked him.

They continued to bicker for some more time standing there.

Adya wanted to stop by them but Adhvan dragged her saying that they had to go immediately.

After arguing and annoying the shit out of each other they moved in.

Raina looked around the hall in admiration. The cultural Rajasthani look was evident. Those old style lamps and colourful mirror were making the place lively.

Raina turned to find Akshit but saw him busy in conversing with few businessman, she decided to leave him there.

She walked forward only to spot her office group from Mumbai standing there talking and laughing with each other. She thought whether to go or not.