60.King's Lado.

Feel free to vote and comment ❤🙃😍

It was the bird's chirping which broke his sleep

It was the bird's chirping which broke his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly and sat straight. Stretching his limbs, he looked for her. She was sleeping on other lounger at a distance.

He got up and walked to her, the sun hadn't showed up yet but sky was clearing itself from darkness slowly.

He moved closer and shook her lightly, "Raina!! Get up."

Raina instantly opened her eyes and sat straight, Adhiraj frowned on seeing her senses on high alert.

"What happened?", he asked.

"Nothing,I am a light sleeper.",she slightly smiled and said in a groggy voice.

"Okay, lets get back to palace. We don't have much time.",he said.

She nodded and got down from the lounger. Adjusting her dress, she was ready.

Raina and Adhiraj were soon back to the other side of lake by a boat. A car from hotel was waiting for them and Raina heaved a sigh of relief, happy about the fact that she wouldn't have to walk all the way back.

Both were seating on the backseat, Raina looked outside the window seeing him busy with his phone.

She was silent. Her mind was somewhere else.

Last night she slept without any other thought, he made her comfortable but now when she was awake, not only from her sleep but her small bubble too, then it made sense to her that....

The car stopped suddenly and then she realised that they were back.

"You go first. I will come after a while.", he said. They were near the backdoor of fort.

"Won't someone ask you? What are you doing at this time?",she asked.
Sun rays were going to prove their presence in minutes.

He smirked ,"Take a look at my dress. I was gone for a jogging,you know."

Now it hit her, why he went wearing sports cloth last night.

He turned around to go when she hesitantly called him, "A.. Adhiraj!!"

He looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"I just wanted to say one thing.", she started.

"I will give my best to this relationship. I can see how much effort you are putting in it. I am giving you my words, you won't be disappointed.",she was predicting him to look even a bit happy but all she saw was his straight face.

"Raina, relax. You don't have to think about it much.",he said in a strong voice but his tone was soft.

"No, it's not like that. I wanted to say that before marriage.", she insisted.