47.All Rights Reserved

Don't forget to spam my comment box.😉

Adya, Adhvan and Rohan was sitting on the living area of Adhiraj's chember, waiting for him as his highness went to fresh up.

Soon he came in his comfortable t-shirt and trouser, he plopped down on the sofa opposite of them and leaned back asking, "Yeah, so what were you asking?"

Adya sat straight seeing the questioning gaze on her, she thought for a moment and blurted out the first sentence that came in her mind, "So how was the long drive with Raina?"

A smirk came on her lips seeing sudden stiffness in his relaxed body posture.

"What?",he uttered.

Adya shrugged and asked in a serious tone, "Bhai sa, what are you hiding? Because your facade and tricks are not working with me here. See, I am a woman and it's not too difficult for me to understand a man's gaze if he is behaving somewhat unusual with other one"

Adhiraj scratched his jaw with his thumb, thinking about what to do.

A minute passed.

"I like her.", straight came his reply without any hesitancy.

Rohan looked at him with raised eyes, this prince was so uncertain when he confessed in front of him and now the words rolled out so easily.

"What? OMG!!"

"Really!!!"

Two siblings shrieked, Adhiraj was really not sure about their reaction, but their happy faces relieved him.

Adya jumped up from the sofa, "Wow!!!!"

"Wow?? Are you happy with it?", Rohan asked seeing her so happy.

"Of course, she is so good for Bhai sa.", Adya chirped, she was already so impressed by her and after that incident, she started admiring her strength too. And moreover she was thinking on playing cupid after the entry of Divya , because they were already married.

"So love is in the air, huh!!!", Adhvan wiggled his eyebrows in teasing manner.

Adhiraj looked at him and shook his head, he said in a flat tone, "I said I like her, I didn't talk about love."

Adhvan was confused by now, "What's the difference Bhai sa."

Adhiraj smiled lightly and started,"You know once Buddha said that if you like a flower you pluck them but if you love a flower,you water the plant daily. This is the difference. "

He made further explanations,"Love is an unconditional emotion, it means that a special person becoming an integral part of your life,you want to spend your whole life with that person whereas like is more like a watered down version of love, you are just happy in their company.Love involves deeper, stronger emotions, while like is more of a tender feeling towards that special someone. Love doesn't happen in an instant, it takes time to grow. You need to build the trust first."

Everyone was silently looking at him, he was not a very big fan of showing his emotions but it was not like he didn't understand them just this Royal title and hunger inside him to do something on his own made him cold hearted but he had a soft heart which beats lovingly for his family.

Suddenly something striked Adya, she said with uncertainty lurking in her voice, "Bhai sa, one more thing. I don't think she reciprocates your feelings, what I have observed, she is more on the professional type of person. A week ago, we have seen her breaking down, I don't know if she would like to fall in the whirlpool of love at this time and even we don't know if she loves someone."