5. Office

Raina finished her work before time and spent the remaining time getting familiar with her co-workers

Raina finished her work before time and spent the remaining time getting familiar with her co-workers. After the office hour, she took a cab back to her apartment.

When she reached there, she got a surprise. Dia and her fiance Gaurav was waiting for her.

(Gaurav Chavan

(Gaurav Chavan. 26 years old)

She greeted him with a beaming smile, " Gaurav! What a pleasant surprise?"

Gaurav gave her a hug, "Actually, I got a holiday so thought to surprise you both."

Raina raised her eyebrows in mischief, "Surprise both of us or surprise your fiance? What happened? Can't stay away from her?"

Gaurav chuckled at her comment and Dia blushed.

Gaurav cleared his throat and said, "Leave about me. I heard that today was someone's interview day. Did you get the job?"

Raina nodded her head in yes while smiling. Dia jumped on her giving her a bear hug.

Dia gushed, "OMG! You got the job in Rathore Enterprises. I am so happy for you."

Raina chuckled while hugging her back and motioned Gaurav to join them in the group hug.

Gaurav said breaking apart from the hug, "Now Ms Raina Kashyap, I want a party."

"Alright. Just give me 15 minutes. I will freshen up and join you.", Raina said.

With that, she ran to her room, picking her bag one the way.

🔅🔅🔅

The trio enjoyed their outing in Mumbai. Both have belonged to that small group of people with whom Raina was comfortable to show her emotions.
With outsiders, she pulled up a tough facade.

Dia and Raina are family members for each other in this world.
Gaurav joined this group in their college's years.
He was their senior and liked Dia very much.

Later in the night, Gaurav dropped both girls at their house and left for Pune, the city where he worked.

Again, when the darkness of the night reigned, Raina was lost in her thoughts.