63.Palla Dastoor.

My spamming army, show your power. 😜

Happy reading..😄

"Check and mate

"Check and mate.",Raina smiled like a cat at her victory.

She was playing chess with Mr. Nagar just like their old days in Mumbai.

"Ahh..!!!",Mr. Nagar groaned, listening it Raina laughed.

Mrs. Nagar came and glared at her husband, "You are playing chess here and there I have so much work. Come with me."

Mr. Nagar made a face and got up from his seat.

Mrs. Nagar saw Raina and her eyes turned soft. She caressed her head lovingly, "You take rest, my child.",

Mr. Nagar gaped at her which was obviously ignored.

"Bye bye Dadu.", Raina giggled at him earning a glare in return.

Raina got up and walked in the corridor basking in the serene environment of evening.

She felt hair strands sticking on her lips, brushing her lips with her fingers she felt the strong smell of heena.

Looking down at her hands, she saw dark coloured pattern adorning her hands till elbow.

She remembered the incident of Dia's mehndi ceremony. When she hurriedly washed her hand but colour of heena was prominent. At that time when those aunties teased her that her husband will love her hard, she shook it off thinking that as a mere superstition or a dream.

But, she was living those dreams.

A day after tomorrow, she will be someone's wife. A bubbling feeling erupted in the pit of her tummy leaving her restless.

She stopped near the railing and gazed down in the Hall where Narendra and Uttam were looking after arrangements.

Uttam saw her looking at them , he weaved at her. She smiled at him.
After few seconds, Narendra's eye caught her. He raised her eyebrows and asked her silent if she was okay.
Raina nodded her head and blinked in assurance.

At the function of Bindori, she talked to Narendra and she was surprised by the warmth his voice and his eyes held for her.

Their talk was short but it was more than enough for Narendra who was craving for that since he came to know that she was back.

As their were no specific function for Mehndi in Rajputi culture, they decided to do it in Ghoomar and it was a perfect Sangeet program. Where everyone was enjoying the folk dance and songs. And all ladies were dancing with heena adorned their hands.

When she was alone in her room in a t-shirt and half pant with heena covering her hands till elbow and legs till calf, Avnisha and Shirisha went there with a laptop. And to her surprise, Uttam had arranged a video call with her Nana sa and Mami back to Shimla.