43.Confrontation

Hurry up!!!
Update is here and don't forget to comment.
Happy reading.

Kaka-  Uncle.
Kaki- Aunty.
Hukum- Respected term.
Lado- A term used for girl child meaning beloved.

A small girl was weeping kneeling down in floor, a man mercilessly pulled her up by her hair, that girl whimpered in pain. Her knees, elbow and palm were already having bleeding wounds.

"Only you are left, your family is dead, you little girl. Only you are left but don't worry, we will send you to them.", he laughed seeing her shivering in pain.

"You all are so bad, you all are bad persons.",that girl struggled against his grip crying profusely.

He turned her harshly and made her look at the dead bodies lying at a distance, "Look. Look at them, look at the blood flowing there. They felt so much pain, so much fucking pain. Do you want same pain? If no then shut up. Stop your annoying voice."
His hands digging in her wounds making cry in agony but that pain was feeling nothing what she was feeling after seeing them lying lifeless in between the pool of blood.

She was tired, tired of running away, tired of crying, tired of all the tortures, gradually she stopped crying, her body feeling light so did her mind.

"What happened to you? Stand straight.", that man shook her small body, a jolt of pain arising from her bruises.

"I said stand straight.", that psychopath was annoyed, he jerked her body.

She was not in her mind, her body fell forward but before she could hit the ground which was covered with glass shreds, somebody caught her.

She looked up at him, a man with a gun slinger moustache was there.

He roared, "You bastards. How dare you?"

"Give that girl back to us.", that man said.

But soon a bullet pierced his chest followed by second one and then another one. That man fell on the ground lifeless.

She closed her eyes in fear.

"Khan!! Give her to me.", she looked up to see the person who spoke.

A man was standing there holding his gun straight, a light smoke of gun powder was coming out from his gun due to the recent fire. He dropped his hand , at that moment she noticed the tattoo of sun on his forearm.

She was passed to that man, he hold her securely in his arms, his eyes softened on her sight.

"Kaka Hukum.",she whimpered sticking to him.

"I am here Lado.", he rubbed her back.

He pressed her head in his chest when the gunshots started, carefully he started going out of that place when a bullet hit the glass vase near them making her scream in terror, "Aaaaa!!!!"

Raina sat straight with a jolt, the jug on her bedside table fell down due to the sudden movement of her quilt, she screamed on that sound, that sound was familiar , it was sounding just like that glass vase of her nightmare.

She trembled in fear as some incoherent sounds escaped her lips. She tried to stood up with a bit of difficulty, her head was pounding. She groaned in pain going through her bag, finally after five minutes of struggle she found her medicines.

She took them and slumped on the sofa, her whole concentration was on her escalated heartbeats, slowly slowly her heart beat and breathing was back to normal under the effects of relaxants.